Chapter 3-Tour

SAMs POV*******

After Alpha Rider gave me some pizza which I Love! He took me upstairs, this place was huge.

"Do you want to take a shower?" He asked, I nodded. Finally a real shower! I bet I stink.

"Yes." I said back quickly, he smiled and chuckled.

"Okay follow me." He said, I followed him as he led me to a red door and opened it. When I looked inside the floor was red with black walls. I'm guessing this is his room, it smelt like him.

"A very nice room." my wolf blaze said back. She finally gotten quiet after yelling mate over and over again.

"Yea it's ok." I sent back, I saw alpha Rider open another door.

"This is my bathroom you can use it, someone will come in here and bring some clothes, after that come to my office it's the last door at the end of the hall, the black one." He said and I nodded my head at him.

"Thank you Alpha Rider." I said he froze and looked at me, I frowned. Did I say something wrong?

"Just Rider ok?" He said with a smile.

"Okay, Rider." I said back, he smiled and left me there to take a shower. I took a long shower I haven't had one in a year. I would always swim in a pond or something. When I opened the door I saw some clothes laying on his bed. It was what I loved, skinny jeans and a hoodie who ever chose that thank you!! As I made it to Riders door I knocked, and he said come in. As I walked in his head popped up and smiled at me.

"There you are." He said. I gave him a small smile and sat down on a chair farthest from him, he frowned but didn't say anything. I sat in my chair and pushed my knees into my chest my arms wrapping around them, I always felt safer when I did that I always did that when I was in a cellar in Vipers basement. I quickly stopped thinking that I knew if I did Rider would smell my fear.

"I wanted to talk to you about some things." Rider said, I frowned tilting my head to the side.

"Okay?" I said back, he nodded continued after clearing his throat.

"I wanted to talk about why your a rouge." He said, I froze in my spot.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked quietly, he sighed.

"Because Sam your not like other rouges that were forced out or gone crazy, what happened that made you a rouge?" He asked me softly.

"Stuff." I said without thinking, he signed and frowned.

"If you don't want to tell me now it's okay but you have to tell me sooner or later." He said in a gentle but demanding voice, I nodded my head.

"Okay, I will later." I tell him making him smile at me.

"Okay, let's get you to bed" he said standing up.

"I'm not tired though" I said looking at the clock, it was only 4 in the afternoon. I'm not even tired, I feel fine.

"Okay then I'll show you around the pack house." He said opening the door.

"Cool." I said back walking to him, we walked around and he showed me the hallway only the beta, gamma and alpha live in. The rooms were very far apart and were soundproof. As we were walking around we turned the corner and ran into someone, someone I never thought I would see again. I was so shocked I couldn't speak.

"Sam?!" She screamed shocked.
-----------(*•*)-------------:)----------;)---------

Who do you guys think Sam saw? Is it a enemy or a friend