Chapter 4-A Friend

SAM'S POV*****

When I saw the person in front of me I couldn't move, there standing in front of me was the person I trusted the most before I ran. One of my best friends/

"Sam?!" she screamed shocked.

"Anna." I breathed out. Before I knew it she grabbed me and hugged me, and started to cry.

"Sam what are you doing here I thought those people killed you!" She yelled out, I was about to answer when I remembered Rider was standing right behind us.

"Anna can we talk about this later?" I asked awkwardly.

"No we can't Sam! What does she mean she thought those people killed you." Rider said with panic in his voice.

"Rider it's nothing." I replied back calmly.

"Sam what's going on?" Anna asked confused.

"Anna. Sam is my mate, now if you could tell me how you know her and why you thought she was dead. I would really like that." Rider said with his eyes wide.

"Wait!" I yell before Anna could talk.

"Can we talk about this in private, if I have to tell you." I said, Rider nodded and crossed his arms.

"Fine." Rider replied, we all walked to his office quietly. When we got into Riders office I sat down in my normal position, Anna sat beside me and Rider sat across from us.

"Sam tell me what happened." Rider said, I signed and looked at Anna before looking at him.

"Well it all started one night, me and my parents were eating dinner when there was a knock on the door. Both of my parents froze and looked at each other. I was getting up to go get the door when my father grabbed my hand. They led me to the back door my dad started saying things to me, like be safe and watch your surroundings and me and your mother love you. I looked over at my mom and she said be safe and I love you. Then the door broke of and.." I stopped there and started to breath heavier, Rider came over to me and put his hands on my cheeks making the sparks calm me down. He picked me up sat in my chair setting me on his lap, I let out a breath then continued my story.

"When the door broke I could see a lot of men with guns and knives. That's when my dad told me to run and so that's what I did. I wasn't that far until I heard my mom screaming." I said as a tear slid down my cheek. Rider brushed it off, and whispered in my ear.

"Shhh it's okay, I won't let anyone hurt you." He said, I looked over at Anna and she had teary eyes.

"I'm so sorry Sam." she said as a tear escaped her eye.

"It's fine Anna it's in the past." After I said that I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

"Come on let's get you to bed." Rider said as he got up with me in his arms and started going to the door, I glared at him since I could walk on my own. I looked back and saw Anna looking at me sadly, I sighed.

"By Anna I promise I'll talk to you later." I mumbled sleepily.

"Okay." Was all she said and I know she felt sorry for me. I hate it when people feel sorry for me, I didn't say anything because Rider was already walking down the hall. He opened a door and walked inside I could smell his scent everywhere, I knew I was in his room but I didn't care, I feel safe when he's around. He laid me down on what I guess is his bed, he pulled the sheets around me and was about to leave when I grabbed his wrist.

"Rider please stay with me." I said quietly. He looked at me shocked then nodded his head and laid next to me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Before I knew it I was drifting to sleep
-------------00-----------00---------00---------

Here's chapter 4 hope you liked it

How do you like Anna? Please this a star if you enjoyed it, you can also follow me if you'd like.