Chapter 25-War 2

Sam's POV*****

Right when I said attack, all hell broke lose. My pack shifted and so did Vipers. I shifted and ran to help some of my members. Luke was fighting two at the same time. I tackled one to the ground and Luke finished the other one. I was looking for Rider when I was tackled to the ground, he bit down on my leg, I yelled, he got tackled off of me and got killed, by Rider. I stood up, ignoring the pain. Rider came up and licked it. I nodded to him and licked his cheek, I ran to help others. Something caught my eye, I saw a flickering in the woods.

"Hunters!!" I screamed through my pack link, to the ones who were fighting. I heard a gun go off, then a howl. Shit I thought, he working with Hunters!

"You can stop this Sammy." Viper said. He was infront of me, and had my mom on the ground with his huge paw on her stomach. I growled

"Get. Off. Of. Her." I said breathing heavy. He smirked and dragged his claws across her stomach,

"No!!!" I screamed and tackled him biting into his side. He jumped up and grabbed my neck In-between his jaw, he pressed down on it making me whimper. I looked over and saw no one fighting, they were all watching us, to see who will win. Breath I thought. I remembered what Luke taught me a couple days ago.
"When a wolf has you by your neck, don't tense or fight back. Simply go limp in his mouth. And when he loosens his grip slip out of if and bite his neck. Then you'll win." I close my eyes an remember the way he done it, I relaxed my body and didn't move a muscle, I felt Viper loosened his grip. Right when he was going to let me go I slipped out of his grip and gripped his neck, I put so much force into the bite, he went limp. Finally, Viper is dead. I howled in victory, my pack joined in.

"Sam!!" Rider yelled through my pack link, I was shoved out of the way. A bullet went through Riders chest.

"No!!!" I screamed and shifted.

"Rider!!" I looked down in his eyes.

"I need the doctor!"Someone came running to us, he looked at Rider, he shifted back to his human form.

"You got to help him." I said

"He lost to much blood, I need to take him to the pack house." He said, Luke handed me a shirt and I quickly pulled it on.

"Luke, Noah, Dalton. Carry him to the pack house."I said looking at them.

"I'll be behind you, I promise." I said kissing his forehead.

"I love you Sam." He whispered

"I love you to Rider." I looked at the guys and nodded, they picked him up. Running to the pack house. I looked at 5 male warriors.

"Take any survivors of Vipers pack and take them to the cellars." They bowed at went to search. I looked at 3 men and 2 women.
"Burn any ones body that are dead, who are in Vipers pack, any dead bodies in are pack, you take to the morgue, we will have a funeral for them." They bowed and left.

"Luna!! Your mother!" I looked in the direction and saw my mother on the ground covered in blood. I ran to her.

"Your going to be alright. Hang on ok." I said, She nodded slowly, breathing slowly. I picked her up.

"The rest of you, go take care of the injured ones, that need help." They all bowed and went to do their job. I ran to the pack house, with my mom in my hands. I ran in the building, and a doctor took my mother away.

"Luna, please go wait in the waiting room." I nodded and left. I walked in and saw Luke, Noah his mate Cheyenne. Dalton and James, Ash and Pierce, Jeydon and Trev. They looked up when I walked in. I sat next to Luke. He held my hand, squeezing it for conferring. I waited 10 minutes and a doctor came out.

"Luna, I have news about your mother." I nodded and followed him. We came in a room and my mother was on the bed, sleeping.

"Your mother lost a lot of blood, we have done as much as we can, it's up to your mother to have the strength to wakeup." He spoke. I nodded and sat beside her bed, in the chair. The doctor left. I held her hand tightly looking at her pale skin.

"Please mom, I just got you I can't lose you again." I whispered and kissed her forehead, I heard a knock on the door making me look up.

"Sam? the doctor has news on Rider, I came to get you." Luke said beside the door. I nodded and followed Luke to the doctors office. We all sat in the office, after minutes passed of silent thick air the doctor walked in and sat down....The doctor finally spoke.

Cliffhanger!!! I had to do it! Chapter 25!! Love you guys!!!