Chapter 8- Spill it

Riders POV*******

I heard my mates heart beat faster, I ran into the room and saw she was panicking. I ran up to her and started yelling her name and shaking her, she passed out.

" I need the pack Doctor!" I yelled. Not even a minute later he came in and looked at her. He then got to work giving her stuff and needles.

"Is she ok." I asked after a couple of minutes passed by.

"Yes, she seemed to have a panic attack, she will wake up in around hour or two." He said packing his things.

"Thank you." I replied. He bowed his head and left closing the door. What happened that made her panic? I sat in a chair beside the bed, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said, the door opened and Anna came in, she looked me then at Sam then at me again.

"What in the hell happened!? She yelled.

"I don't know, I told her that no one can touch her but me and then she panicked!" I told her, she sighed.

"When she wakes up come get me, ok?" She asked

"Ok." I replied. She left and I sat back down in the chair, why was she scared?

SAMs POV*******

I woke up and covered my eyes, why does this room have to be so bright?. Who ever was in the room noticed and cut the lights off and turned a lamp on. I opened them and saw Rider looking at me.

"Better?" he asked.
"Yup." I said shaking my head. He nodded and sat down, after a couple minutes of awkward silence he talked.

"Anna wanted to talk to you I should go get her." He said quietly and got up.

"Ok." I said, he left and a couple minutes later Anna came in with Trev, Ash and Cheyenne all giving me you better spill it look. I rolled my eyes,

"What do you want to know?" I asked

"How about, why you had a panic attack and always jumps when something happens. Or were have you've been for the past 2 years? Ash replied. I shook my head and started talking.

"It happened after the hunters came to my house, my dad told me to run and that's what I did. I didn't know what was going on, I was just outside in the woods when I heard my mom scream then a gunshot. I was to scared to look back so I ran. The next week I saw some rouges and they taught me everything. When I left them I was caught by a guy named Viper, he was nice at first but then he started using me as a slave so I ran." I said, but I didn't tell them about everything else he did.
"Then I was on my own again." I added. I looked up and saw that they were looking at me with sad eyes.
"Sam I'm so sorry that happened." Trev said.

"It's ok, but don't tell Rider." I said

"Ok but you have to tell him soon he's really worried about you." Anna said.

"Ok." I whispered. When they were leaving Cheyenne turned back around.
"Sam I know that wasn't all that happened, you can tell us or Rider when your ready." She said, I shook my head. When she closed the door I laid back down and fell asleep.

Sorry I haven't updated lately, it hasn't been working

Hope you liked it! 😜