Chapter 2- Mate Part 2

Pic of Rider^^^^^
Riders POV******

I was eating dinner when my beta Luke mind linked me saying there was a rouge on my territory. I hate rouges there nothing but murderers that kill anything in their way.
"I'm on my way." I sent back, I left the pack house and followed the smell of my pack. I was almost there when I smelt the most beautiful smell ever, it was strawberries and apples mixed together. Then what I saw next made my wolf howl with anger. Luke had my beautiful mate up against a tree! My wolf lost control and tackled him.
"Mine!" I growled feeling my eyes change to black, Luke nodded his head at me.
"Everyone leave." I growl looking at them, they bowed there heads.
"Yes alpha." They said and left, I turned and looked at her she had blond straight hair that is probably light you can hardly see it because of the mud. Pink plumbed lips, a cute little nose to. She wouldn't look at me though.

"Look at me." I said to her. She wouldn't answer so I went to tilt her head up by her chin then she flinched away I softly growled.

"I will never hurt you please look at me." I said, She slowly did and I got sucked into her beautiful light green eyes. My wolf was howling mate.

"What's your name angel." I asked nuzzling her neck, she shivered back.

"Sam alpha." She said, I smiled.

"Sam, I like it." I said I knew she liked it when she shivered, she still looked scared.

"I won't hurt you I would kill myself if I ever did." I said to make her know, she gave me a small smile that made my wolf jump for joy.

"What's your name?" She asked with the most amazing, soft, gentle voice I've ever heard.

"Rider." I tell her, she nodded and opened her mouth but her stomach growled. I frowned, has she not been eating lately?

"Are you hungry?" I asked already knowing the answer, she gave me a shy smile and shook her head yes. I grabbed her hand and smiled at the tingles spreading in my arm, I started walking to the pack house. As I made my way to the pack house I mind linked Luke.

"Luke make sure you tell everyone to stay clear of the kitchen and my floor."

"Yes alpha." He said back. When we finally made it my angel gasped in surprise of how big the house was.

"We have a bigger pack so we have a bigger house." I told her she nodded still looking at the house. We walked in and I guided her to the kitchen, she sat on one of the stools.

"What do you want to eat? We have soup, chicken, hamburgers, pizza." I spoke and right when I said pizza her face lit up with joy, I smiled at her.

"Pizza it is." I told her, she smiled and I saw her cheeks redden.
----------------------------------------------------

Here's chapter two hope you liked it 💋