Chapter 22-I'm Sorry

I just would like to thank, Patricia003. When you vote and comment on my book, it makes me happy knowing you like it so much. And you want me to continue on it. Thank you so much. ❤️

SAMs POV******

I was still in the bathroom when their was a knock.

"Leave me alone." I said.

"Sam please open the door, you need to eat. You don't have to talk." Rider said. I was hungry I haven't ate anything all day and it was already dinner time. I slowly got up on my wobbly legs. I gripped the sink and looked at my reflection. My eyes were red and puffy. Their was dark bags under my eyes. I hugged myself and unlocked the door and opened it. I didn't look at Rider I just grabbed the plate and made my way to the bed. I ate in silence while Rider stared at me.

"Will you quit staring at me!" I snapped. Rider looked away and sat on the edge of the bed far from me.

"Sam, please forgive me, I lost control I didn't give you time to explain, please I'm sorry." Rider said looking at me but I didn't look at him, I knew I would see his face and forgive him. But what he said, I will never forget it.

"It's fine Rider, your Alpha side came out. You want to protect your pack." I said looking at my empty plate. Rider growled and put my plate on the table.

"It's our pack." He said to me. He was so close I could feel his breath on my face.
"Like you said I'm a rouge."I snapped at him, I got up and grabbed a bag putting my things in it.

"What are you doing?" He asked

"I'm a rouge and rouges don't live on pack territory's." I snapped remembering everything he said to me.

"You aren't leaving!" He growled
"I was being and idiot you aren't leaving me!" he said grabbing the bag throwing it across the room he spun me around and smashed his lips on mine. I melted into the kiss. He put his hands on my waist pulling me closer. I put my hands around his neck. His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I did. He tapped my thighs, I jumped and put my legs around his waist. Are tongues began to battle. I soon felt myself on the bed with Rider hovering over me. We pulled apart to breath. Rider started putting kisses on my jawline to my neck, his lips hovered over my mark. He blew on it as I shivered. He leaned down and started sucking on it. I moaned and he smirked against my neck. Rider let go so he could look me in the eyes

"I'm sorry Sam, I didn't mean to say what I said." He laid down beside me and put his nose in my neck sniffing it. "I'm sorry Sam, please forgive me." He said

"I do, I know we both said things we regret. I do care for the pack, and I do care for you Rider. I'm sorry. I love you." I said playing with his hair.

"I love you to Sam, more then anything." He said kissing me. We pulled apart. He wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me closer. I cuddled into his side for warmth. He started playing with my hair as I slowly fell asleep.

_Unknown_

"You will do as I say!" He yelled at me, bring the whip to my back. I held in my scream.

"I will not! I am not going to be in your plan to kidnap my own daughter!" I screamed with all I had. He flew at me and gripped my throat pushing me up against my bloody cell wall.

"Yes you will, I will drag you there myself." he whispered to me deadly. He pushed my throat harder then slammed me against the wall. He let me go as I dropped to the ground.

"I'm glad my hunters didn't kill you when they murdered your mate. It will be a lot easier getting her. Sammy will do anything to protect her mother, who she thinks been dead for years." He said then left locking my cell.
"Viper won't get her." I said to myself before passing out.

SAMs mom isn't dead!! Will Viper get her. What's his plan going to be!

Chapter 22