Chapter 5-Conversations

Riders POV******

I watched my beautiful mate fall a sleep in my arms.

"I'm going to kill every single person who hurt her." My wolf Axel said with a angry growl.

"I agree with you but we have to take care of our mate first." I said back

"I agree." He replied back. I just started to watch my angel sleep who would even think of hurting her. I still think she's hiding something from me, the first time I touched her she flinched. Did something happen to her when she was a rouge? Was it before she turned rouge? When did she turn rouge? Was she ever hurt?! Did someone try to kill her?!
I stopped thinking when there was a knock at the door. I carefully got up not wanting to wake up Sam, I quietly walked to the door and opened it. Anna was standing there playing with her fingers.

"I need to talk to you." She said quietly.

"Ok." I replied. We walked to my office, I didn't bother to sit down.

"What is it?" I asked her, she sighed before talking.

"Listen I know Sam and the way she was today is nothing like her, and I know something else happened to her. Something that made her scared." She said playing with her hands again.

"What could it be?" I asked running a hand through my hair.

"I don't know but one thing I know about Sam is she will try to act like nothing's wrong, you need her to open up to you Rider you are her mate." She said looking at me.

"Okay, I'll try the best I can. But your her best friend so you try to get her to talk to you." I said back, Anna looked at me and nodded. I looked at her if she had to say anything else but she just rolled her eyes and pointed at the door.

"Well go she's alone! Get your ass out of here!" She yelled at me, I rolled my eyes at her.

"Okay." I replied back, she smiled and I smiled back. The only reason I let Anna cuss at me and yell is because she's the mate to my beta Luke, and he's also my best friend.

"Wait!" I said before she left to go into her room, she turned around and looked at me.

"How are you and Sam best friends?" I asked since I've never seen her before and Anna has always been in my pack.

"We were best friends since 3rd grade we both knew we were wolfs, but her family wasn't in a pack they weren't rouges they were lone wolves." She told me and I nodded.

"Thank you for telling me Anna." I said, she nodded her head.

"No problem now go to her before I kick your ass all the way over there." She said smiling.

"Ok ok I'm going." I said and walked inside my room and laid next to Sam. I smiled, I was so lucky to have her. That night was the best night I have ever had, because I was sleeping next to my beautiful mate.
---------(:)--------:[]--------;~>-----------------

Here's chapter 5! I had enough time to make it!