Chapter 20-Short

Riders POV****

I watched Sam fall asleep in my arms, I made a promise to my self that I will never let anyone or thing take her from me. I looked at the clock to see it was only 9:30 at night. I sighed and looked down at Sam, I almost broke when I saw her crying and shaking. I'm going to find that man and kill him. I heard my phone ring and look at the caller ID and saw the name Luke on it.

"Hello." I said

"Hey Rider, can I ask you something?" Luke said

"Sure, what's up?" I said whispering so Sam won't wake up.

"Is she um going to be ok, I mean Sam. I've never seen her so scared before." He said. I smiled because how much he cares for his Luna.

"I'm sure she'll be ok, it might take awhile. But she'll be fine." I said back.

"O'Ok cool. Bye." He said

"Bye." I said hanging up. My whole pack cares so much for Sam. I'm glad they like her. Sam started moving around and whining. She started shaking. I pulled her close and whispered things in her ear, like. I'm here, your mine, I love you. She stopped and hid her face into my chest. Thunder jumped on the bed and laid beside her, he's already getting big. He's a wolf so he'll get bigger, and he is already protective of Sam, at least when I'm not close he'll protect her.

Viper's POV

I can't believe she didn't come with me! I am going to make her pay, by killing off everyone she loves. But first I have to set up a trap, and I know just the right person to help me. Sammy will never see it coming, then I'm going to kill her mate right infront of her.

Chapter 20! Done!