C2: LOS ANGELES

Her new house^^^^^
ATHENA'S POV
(Wednesday December 21st)
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I get up feeling happy because we are moving today. I go my bathroom and take a shower with my coconut and vanilla bodywash. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I then get my outfit I left on my suitcase. I'm wearing a black long sleeve shirt with black jeans and black Nikes. I put my hair in a ponytail. Once I'm done I don't do makeup I just go downstairs as some maids and gang members bring down my stuff. Me being me and them being them, I ended up carrying only 1 suitcase. Im so pissed right now.

"Daddy I'm ready to go" I yelled. This might be surprising, but my dad has way more stuff than me. He has 5 suitcases. 2 for shoes and 3 for clothes. And he has 5 boxes. I don't even know what they're for. Anyway, all our vehicles, big weapons, and hacking computers were shipped to the house already. So we get to one of our private jets and fly off to Los Angeles. If you're wondering how did we get through the metal detectors at the airport, my dad owns all airports, restaurants, hotels, and weapon shops throughout the US, Italy, and Costa Rica.

XAVIER'S POV (Morning)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I got up smiling because there were rumors a hot new girl was coming. Let me introduce myself. I'm Xavier Jax 'Blade' King. I'm 18, 6'5, I have dark brown hair. I have light greyish-blue eyes and I'm the leader of the 2nd largest mafia in the world named The Black Roses. I had a rough past that I don't like talking about. I sleep around trying to find my princess. Which is the reason why the hoes never sleep in my bed.

I only drink when I'm out partying and I've never smoked before. I have 1 friend, Christopher Smith, Chris for short. I have a twin sister named Alex Ship and is Chris's girlfriend. We have different last names because she's not really my sister. Chris and her have been dating for 4 years now, so she's like a sister to me.

Anyway once I'm done in the bathroom, I pick out my outfit. I chose a black shirt with black jeans and black Jordans. Once I'm done getting dressed, I go downstairs for breakfast and say hi to my mom. I eat cereal and then run out the door to the Ring. I street fight sometimes and bet on other fighters other times. An hour later, I get home and see a moving truck next door.

Then I saw the most sexiest girl alive come out the door of the house next to mine. She had pretty somewhat long legs, a gorgeous complexion, a nice ass, and her eyes were her best feature. I realized I was staring because she tensed and turned around. Noticing it was me, she relaxed, smiled, and waved. I wave back and run inside as fast as I could.

"CHRIS, ALEX, BAJEN AQUÍ" I screamed so loud and all you heard was thumping coming down the stairs.

"Whats wrong?" Chris asked panicking.

"The new girl lives next door." I said and they ran outside.

"Wow, I would turn gay for her." Alex said.

"She is so pretty." Chris said and Alex nodded.

"I think I found my princess" I smiled, Alex gasped smiling widely.

ATHENA'S POV
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I finished unpacking, so I went to meet the next door neighbors. I knock on their door and the fucking giant that I waved to opens it. I see him look me up and down. So I look him up and down. He was wearing a black shirt that showed his defined muscles and 8 pack. A pair of black jeans and black Jordans. When I looked up again, he was smirking.

"Hey, I'm Athena and I live next door to you" I said smiling. He smiled an actual genuine smile.

"Sup I'm Xavier. Would you like to come in?" He asked with his light Spanish accent and I nodded walking in. I knew he was the mafia leader of The Black Roses, so I made sure I was prepared for anything. When I walked in, I see a boy and a girl. The boy was wearing a LA hat and looked exactly like Desean Jackson, no lie. The girl was very pretty. I would turn gay for her.