C20: JASON BATEMAN

1 week later
Athena's POV
Tuesday
§§§§§§§§§§§§§
So Jasmine got fired from her principal job. I think the school board said that hormonal teenage boys were failing because they were too distracted by her. That was basically bullshit. They were failing because they're stupid. But the new principal is Principal Romano. He's 21, so pretty young.

We had already asked if we could get this day off. He said yes because of our grades and involvement with after school activities. So right now we are helping Jules get ready. She looked too innocent, so we had to enhance her true self. Which is being a badass. This is Athena's Guide to being BAD.

"Ok Jules, Im going to do your hair and makeup. Kim will do your nails. Alex will do your outfit and accessories." She nodded and we got to work.

I simply just curled her hair, then combed through it. For her makeup, I did a light pink on the lid, a light brown on the crease, pencil eyeliner on the top and bottom lash line, and 1 coat of mascara. Kim did a simple matte black color on all but the accent nail. She put grey on the accent nail with a design on it. Alex picked out a black lace skater dress, with black heels that have gold studs on them. For accessories, she picked out black and gold earrings, bracelet, and a 3 diamond ring. Lastly Jules picked a black studded clutch and a black leather jacket.

When she was finished, we got ready. I just straightened my hair. Then I did the rest of the girls' makeup and hair, while Jules kept looking at herself in the mirror self consciously. When I finished, I went up to Jules.

"Stop looking at the mirror. You look gorgeous and Jason will think so too. Now make sure you look him in the eye. Laugh, dont giggle. When you walk, dont slouch. When he compliments you, say thank you while looking down. Mostly because its adorable to guys. Okay?" I said

"Yea, I can do that."

"So the plan is me and Athena will stop him in the hallway and start empty flirting with him to see if he's loyal. You will be posted on the wall behind us and the rest will be on him." Alex said and everyone nodded. We left in the Escalade to the school. Their class starts at 10 and its 9:30, so we have time for this to work. We pull up just in time. When we get inside, I show Jules how to stand on the wall.

She does the pose and starts playing on her phone, which is a galaxy S9. She got us all one as a gift. Jules shows us a picture of him and 10 seconds later, he's walking our way. He's cute, but not as cute as Xavier. He has tan skin, brown eyes, and dark brown messy hair that works for him. He was wearing a red shirt, black leather jacket, black jeans, red and black Jordans, with a gucci watch, and black stud earrings. We walk up to him.

"Hey Jason, how you doing?" Alex starts flirtatiously smiling at him, while he rolls his eyes.

"So Jason, do you have a girlfriend?" I say mentally cringing at myself for doing this. Luckily Xavier knows because I would be in deep shit.

"No, but I will in 5 seconds if you get out of my fucking way." He growls, then looks Jules' way and instantly smiles.

"Go ahead, she's waiting for you. By the way, I have a boyfriend. This was merely for her protection." I said looking at Jules who was talking to Kim. He looked shocked and then smiled. He walked over to her and we followed.

"Hey Julie." He said nonchalantly. She smiles at him.

"Hi Jason."

"I need to talk to you alone please." She nodded and they went into an empty classroom.
Jules' POV
We go into the empty classroom and Im instantly pinned to a wall by my waist.

"So why did you need to talk to me?"

"I need a reason to talk to beautiful girls like you?" I laughed.