C3: BRUNETTE BARBIE

ATHENA'S POV
(Thursday December 22nd)
&&&&&&&&&&&&
'mommy come play!' I yelled and she ran and did an Arabian double front.
'girls dinner is ready' my dad called.
'see get you a guy who can do both: cook and lead a mafia' she said and we both laugh.'

At least I had a good dream. I feel Xavier's arm around my waist. I open my eyes and see the position we're in. Our legs are tangled together and my head is on his chest. I snuggle closer and close my eyes. Though he had to wake up.

"Good morning babygirl" he said smiling at me. He sounded so damn sexy.

"Ugh, why don't you like me. You just had to wake up. I was going back to sleep." I said and he laughed. I love his laugh. I get up and do a handstand. I then walk on my hands upstairs to my bathroom. I take a shower and brush my teeth. I then put on my red bra and underwear. I wore a sleeveless maroon crop top with a black skater skirt and maroon Jordans. I brush my hair and curled it. I do my eyebrows, nude lipstick, eyeliner, and mascara. I strap a gun to my thigh and get my laptop.

I go downstairs and start sketching. The trio finally comes downstairs fully dressed.

"Sup peoples," I said and Alex side hugs me while looking at my drawing.

"Hey chica. I love your drawing." She said as I put the final touches.

"Thanks. Come here, I want to show you something" I said smirking and they looked confused. I started hacking the cameras around the world and their jaws dropped. We looked around our neighborhood and Dubai and lastly Sicily which is where my dad's side from, so I have a Spanish and Italian accent. I turned around and saw their shocked and confused faces.

"Hello guys, I'm Athena Rosalinda Black Pierce. Undefeated street fighter, hacker, and artist." I said emphasizing Black and they looked surprised.

"You're the Black. Undefeated. Best of the best. I can't believe a girl is better than me." Chris said and I rolled my eyes.

"Can I beat his ass?" I asked Xavier and Alex and they nodded. So I kicked him in the balls and punched his nose. Then his nose started bleeding.

"Matt!" I yelled and he came running. Matt is my butler. He has tan skin and is in his late 30s.

"Yes Athena" He looked at Chris.

"Can you help him with his nose bleed please?" I asked politely.

"Of course" He said taking him to our hospital-like room in the basement. I grabbed my bag which has extra clothes and books. I learned from my old school and we left. We drove our own car. Xavier has a blue mustang, Alex has a blue camaro, and Chris has a blue charger. Blue is their gang color. Ours is black, but I never changed the color on my car.

We speed off, racing eachother and drift into the parking lot. We get out slowly and dramatically. The students that were outside instantly looked at us. Me and Alex flip our hair back. Guys started wolf whistling and girls were glaring at us. So obviously I glare back, making them stop. We start walking, then this brunette barbie comes in front of me, but she looks so familiar.

"Why are you in front of me?" I asked in a bored tone

"Look, Im here to give you basic instructions because you already broke o-" I cut her off.

"Let me guess, I broke rule number 1 of hanging out with the Xavier King, the hottest bad boy in school. He has girls lining up, but you cut in that line because you think you're together after one fuck. Or he rejected you and you think he's playing hard to get, when in reality, he just doesnt like you honey. Or hanging out with Chris Smith, Xavier's best friend, 2nd hottest, but first to his girlfriend's perspective. They've been together for 4 years and you think that should be you. I know people like you, I've experienced people like you. Now get out of my way" I said with so much hatred. She does and starts walking. I was about to walk, until I heard the next line