Coming Together

We've made plans to meet for lunch. The six of us. We really need to figure things out and they at least have some information. Kit and I are still on edge about what happened to Pha. I should probably warn them that Kit will be easily provoked and could lash out. Especially that Ming guy, he's cocky and could rub Kit the wrong way without meaning to.

They finally show up and we're all sitting here awkwardly. This is a new one for us. We know each other because all of our parents are really good friends but we didn't really hang out with them in school. I mean we're not really friends and only got together during holiday gatherings.

"I still can't believe you didn't know who we were." Yo says pouting a little.

"Sorry nong, you both look so different. This one grew at least 15cm and you were rounder before if I remember correctly." I say.

"That's true P' we did change some over the last year." Ming says thoughtfully.

"So are you guys together?" Yo asks looking hesitant.

"What you do mean nong?" Kit asks, fully aware of what he was asking.

"I mean the three of you, are you still together?" He clarifies.

"I TOLD YOU!!!!!" Forth yells as he stands and knocks down his chair.

All eyes are on him. Pha is coughing and Kit is smirking.

"See you guys made me sound crazy for thinking you guys were a thing but I'm not the only one." He's pointing to the three of us as he speaks.

"Great job babe, you were right. We look like a threesome." Kit tosses out there casually.

"I'm just saying." Forth says softly as he picks up his chair and sits back down.

"You're just saying that instead of asking you made me suffer for two years based upon your assumptions." Kit shoots back.

"I'm with Pha and Kit is with P'Forth if that's what you're trying to figure out." I clarify interrupting Kit's make Forth feel bad moment.

"Ahhh yes that's what I wanted to know." He says.

"And you two? Are you together?" I ask wiggling me finger between them.

"Nahh P' we're just best friends." Ming answers.

"And how do feel about hanging out with a group of tootsies? Kit asks.

Everyone turns to look at him. His face is set and he wants to know. My kitty doesn't have time for fake people.

"P' what kind of people do you think we are? We don't care that you guys are together. Just don't try to force us together or in some kind of weird orgy." Ming says. Kit snorts.

"As if Pha would share..." I say.

"Forth too. He'd cut their dicks off first..."Kit adds.

"Then feed them to them don't you think?" I continue.

"Yeah pretty sure that's how it would happen." Kit finishes.

Kit and I look across the table at the two boys frozen in place slack-jawed. Are they broken?

"What?" We both ask.

"Nothing P's." Yo answers.

"You sure?" I ask.

"Yes P' we're sure."

"Why don't we start with what happened yesterday." Forth breaks in trying to steer the conversation to where we need it to go.

"Ah well Yo and I were asked to put away the gym equipment so we were in the storage closet. Someone walked by laughing like a crazy man and said they couldn't believe they actually did it. They took out that bastard Pha. Yo and I looked at each other and were trying to sneakily see who it was but by the time we got to the storage room door we heard the gym door shut."