This Needs to End

Well we were wrong. Apparently our entire group had managed to tick someone off. It started off little with Kit getting locked in the storage room or Ming and Yo getting tripped as they walked down the hall. Rumors started being spread about us, calling us cheaters, saying we were immoral for being together, and claiming we were bullies.

There was a meeting held about us which then involved our parents. That's when things escalated. Our parents aren't the type to sit back and wait, so the full force of the mighty dozen came into play. They must have scared someone because things started getting physical.

Forth was pushed down the stairs. I was pushed into the pool during swimming. Kit was nearly hit by a flower pot falling from the roof. Yo and Ming kept getting hounded by people. Ming can take care of himself but one day Yo was cornered alone and got hurt.

Ming was almost kicked out of school after he retaliated.

It became difficult to go to school but what made it bad was that we had no idea why this is happening to us.

This has gotten out of hand, we need to take care of this soon. Someone's going to get really hurt and god help them if it's Beam or Kit.

We don't walk around alone anymore and we're pretty vigilant now so there hasn't been any incidents in the last two days. Thank goodness it's Friday and we have a break.

Ever since things got bad we've taken to spending the weekends at Yo's house. It's the biggest and best protected. Also I'm no longer allowed to stay alone so when dad's at work, which is all of the time, I stay with Beam.

We arrive at Yo's and head to our rooms to get the stink of school of off us and get the smell of our lovers on us.

Beam and I head to the shower. Beam gets the water ready as I strip and then watch happily as he does the same. We step in and wash the day off. The water is deliciously warm and rubbing my hands all over Beam is intoxicating. He lets out a soft moan and moves closer.

We kiss gently, letting our tongues move together, tangling and twisting over each other. We caress and hold onto each other. Beam moves in as close as he can and lays his head on my chest. I hold him tightly.

"When is this going to end?" He finally asks.

I wish I had the answer. My sweet carefree Beam is always alert and tense now. He's guarded and nervous. I hate feeling powerless, especially when it comes to protecting him.

I run my hand down his back and kiss his forehead. I look down at him trying to express all of my love for him in my eyes.

"Let's go to the bed." I say huskily and he simply nods at me.

We get out of the shower and towel off. I take his hand and lead him to the bed. He follows willingly. I push him onto the bed and he bounces lightly before I crawl after him. I continue my way up until I am hovering over him.

"How do you want it today baby?" I ask him.

"I don't know, I just want to be with you."

"Hmmm ok." I lean down and capture his lips in mine.

I softly move our lips together, kissing him gently. I will let him control our pace today. He opens his mouth and I slip my tongue into the awaiting cavity. I kiss him deeply, slowly, caressing his tongue with mine. His hands runs up and down my body lightly feather his fingers as his moves them. He reaches my ass and grips it tightly.

Gentle time over.

He pushes me over and starts to aggressively kiss me. He removes his mouth from mine and works his way down biting and sucking on my skin. He stops at my nipples and nips at one before clamping down on it and sucking harshly. He pinches and rolls the other in his finger, then switches sides.