Club Interruption: More Research

Gaby's POV:

Fuck. Fuuuck. FUCK. I chant the word in my head. And how literal is this statement! I can't believe what is happening right in front of our eyes! Two of the six most beautiful people are about to have sex in front of four of the thirstiest women ever. Right, Filo and the babies are still here.

"Filo, take Seli and Sera, they can't watch this." I order, trying to calm my fujoshi self for a while to be a responsible adult.

"WHY NOT? We watched the other one." The girls whisper-yell together.

"No, you didn't- technically they were dressed and practically done when we got there. These guys are naked and you haven't seen that yet so shoo." I say. Well, technically, Seli did, but she is still young.

"I have." Filo counters.

"One more reason you don't need to see this one." I say.

"But why me?" He almost whines.

"Because you're the third youngest, so tough luck. Besides, if you want to watch gay sex just get on with it in front of a mirror."

"Ah, you guys are awful." He says, frowning but herding the girls away.

I go sit by the others and we watch as two gloriously naked bodies emerge from the water. I especially can't take my eyes from the taller one. I could literally go play hopscotch on those abs. The water sliding from their skin accentuates their muscles and begs to be licked off. They laugh at each other as they reach their towel and Beam lays down on his back inviting his boyfriend. Without a second thought or care of the world, Pha covers his body with his own and they start kissing. The couple of first kisses are quite chaste but after Beam gives him an annoyed whine he immediately turns on the heat. His kiss is deep, aggressive and very thorough . He then starts sucking on Beams's neck, trailing his collarbone with small bites as he makes his way down. He latches onto his right nipple while he pinches the other. His thumb and index finger roll that sensitive nub while his mouth sucks on the other. I can clearly see the reactions he is evoking. Beam thrashes his head side to side while try to muffle his moans. His hips buck up involuntarily. Pha continues his downward journey, teasing the sensitive skin of the hipbone, while grasps Beam's manhood. He smiles teasingly and licks the head; Beam's gasp can be heard through the area. He finally lost the ability to hold back his voice.

"Mhhhh... aaaaahh... ahhhhaaahhh"

Pha slowly takes Beam into his mouth sliding down, till he reaches the base and Beam swears. Good thing we sent the babies away: they do not need to learn language like that. Up and down, up and down: Pha's head bobs as he pleasures Beam. Sometimes he lets it out of his mouth, licking it from bottom to top while he is searching for something among their possessions. He seems to find what he was looking for and not long after his hand steadily works lube into Beam's passage. Beam laces his fingers into Pha's hair as the second finger disappears into him.

My, they came prepared. Seriously though, who thinks of taking lube on a hike?

Suddenly Beam's spine bends as a bow, and loud moans leave his mouth. I guess, Pha has found his sweet spot. His cheeks are hollowed as he applies more intense suction and his third finger disappears.

"Phaaa..., I'm coming!" Beam shouts and we watch as his fingers grip Pha's hair even tighter.

After a couple of seconds Pha rises and there is no mess left behind, letting us know he has swallowed Beam's offerings. Just wow. What a nice boyfriend. I hope they are not stopping here now.

I am lucky. Pha is lucky. All participants and voyeurs are lucky. Panting, Beam changes positions so that he is on his hands and knees. He palms Pha's dick for a couple of times before Pha pushes into him then grabs his hips. He starts thrusting.