13. "I like you too."

~Jazmine's POV~

   "Kian, I don't know what to say..." I quietly spoke. "At least say you'll think about it?" Kian was practically begging. "Alright. I'll think about it.." I sighed, though I think I already knew my answer. "I'll see you later..." I said before turning and walking off.

~Henry's POV~

   I'm gonna do it. I have to tell Jazmine how I feel before I lose my chance. I was sat on my porch, waiting for her to get back from hanging out with Kian. I jumped up when I saw her walking. "Jaz!" I called out as I ran over to her. "Hey Henry.." She mumbled. "There's something I need to tel you. Do you have a minute?" I asked. "Yeah, sure. What is it?" She asked in a soft voice as she looked at me. "Jaz, I like you. No, I really like you. I've been afraid to tell you because I didn't think you felt the same. I still don't know if you do, but I just had to tell you." I said a bit hurriedly. I was a bit relieved when I saw her smile. "I like you too." She softly said. I couldn't stop the smile from coming.

~Jazmine's POV~

   "I like you too." I softly said to him. I smiled at seeing his big smile after I said that. "I like you Henry, I really like you." He then took my hands in his, making me blush. "Jaz, will you go out with me?" He asked. I smiled even bigger, if that was possible. "I thought you'd never ask." I giggled a bit. He smiled, pulling me into a tight hug, which I gladly returned.  Now I just wasn't sure how to tell Kian, without hurting him. But for now, I can just be happy knowing Henry likes me back.

~Kian's POV~

   I clenched my fists tightly as I watched him hugging my girl. How could she possibly choose him over me? I can't stand for this. I watched her walk off into her house with a big smile on her face, leaving Henry standing there alone. I had my chance now, but I had to wait for the right moment. Henry Hart, you're going down.

_________________________________________
Short chapter but I hope you guys like it.