College, Friends, Parties, and... Boyfriends? Chapter 6

Chapter 6

In Emilee's P.O.V.

All throughout the week, Matt hit on me. He flirted right and left, and acting like we were dating. Yeah, right! Like on Monday, Matt came into my house!

*Flashback*

I was on my laptop in the kitchen, and I was sitting right beside the window. Then I felt hands go on my eyes. I smiled and laughed. They turned the chair, still covering my eyes. Then they kissed me. I was shocked and I just sat there, not doing anything. I heard the blinds close, and the hands came off of my eyes. They shot open and I saw Matt smirking at me. My mouth dropped open, and I smacked him. "Get the fuck out of my house!" I slapped him again, and he pushed me again the wall and kissed me again. I kicked him in the balls and he fell to the ground. I sat on top of his chest and I punched him three times.

I dragged him to the door an kicked him out the door. Like, literally kicked him out the door. He landed on the sidewalk, face first. Then I heard his phone ring. I picked it up and answered it. "Dude, Matt, we're going to Sonic. Call us when your done makin' the chick love ya!" They laughed.

"Okay, Dude. Pick him up in two minutes or your ass will be in his position when you get here. Got it?" I hung up. They came and got him within two minutes.

*End of flashback*

And now I don't have any friends besides Regina and Julie. No Kameron. He igonres me now, and whenever I sit by him in class, he gives me the look that says "Get the hell up, or I will." So, I move away, and sit somewhere else.

But, none of that mattered tonight. Tonight was Friday, and we were hosting a party. Everyone knew about it. And everyone was coming.

The party started in five minutes. I was getting in a tight strappless black dress that had a bunch of frills at the bottom. I looked very pretty in it. I skipped downstairs in my black lady bow stilettos.

I saw Regina and Julie sitting at the table. Regina was wearing a dress that looked almost exactly like mine, except it was blue and didn't have any frills. Julie was wearing a white dress that had a green ribbon and a some frills laced with green on the bottom. I sat down beside them and saw the gallons of booze they had on the counter.

I laughed and the doorbell rang. "Party time!" I yelled and ran to the door. When I opened it, people ran through the door and started some music. Soon enough, the house was filled with people and the music was loud. No cops would come anytime soon, because the people that lived by us were at the party, so they definatly wouldn't call the dops.

And, by the time it was 10 o'clock, I was drunk out of my mind. I grinded up against guys that I didn't even know and made out with one guy that looked hot, but prolly wasn't. The song "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz came on and I danced to it with the guy that looked hott.

Then before I knew it, I was stumbling around and soon I was outside of a house. I didn't even know where.

"Emilee?" A firmilliar voice asked. I looked at at the door and saw a man standing over me. It was Dayton, my ex-best friend that had died. Afterwards, he turned into a ghost. And I had to help him go to heaven. And I did help him.

"Dayton... You're here. Dayton." I touched his face. "I love you Dayton! I- I miss you, so much!" I hugged him and kissed him on the lips. He carried me on the couch and sat me down. I touched his hair to pull his face down to mine, but he pulled away. "Day, what's wrong?" then my vision got clearer. I saw a cute guy with blonde hair. "Wait... who are you?" He looked surprised.