College, Friends, Parties, and... Boyfriends? Chapter 11

once again: email me and get a chapter dedicated to you(:

thank you:

KittySuicide

for emailing me(:

email me at:

Awesomess_Alexis_Rene@Hotmail.com

hope u like the chapter(:

_______________________________________________________

Chapter 11

Emilee's P.O.V.

A week later, October 2nd, I was on the road. It was 1:50, five minutes until my death. I was shot, and I instantly saw the devil. I was in Hell. Fire surrounded me. It swallowed me whole. It suffocated me. I didn't know what to do. I was sent to the bottomless pit of Hell. I looked around, and saw Daton. I saw my father. And then I saw my little brother, Jamie.

I sat straight up in my bed. I had been having that same nightmare for a week. Ever since the day I made the deal with the mafia.

But I don't understand. Why would Jamie, an innocent little boy, be in Hell? What did he ever do wrong?

I looked over at the alarm clock. It was 7:07 am. I was planning to go sky diving, one thing that I always wanted to do, at 7:30. I quickly got ready, and drove over to where the airplane was.

"Emilee Morganstern?" I nodded. "Alright. Your airplane is over there." They pointed to my airplane, and I ran over to it. Kameron smiled at me. "Hey, Emilee."

"Hey, Kam. Ready?" He nodded, and we got on the airplane.

It took about 2 hours to get to the lake where we were going to land in. We had our suits on, and me and Kameron held hands. We stood up, and the door to the airplane opened. We walked to the edge. Closed our eyes, and jumped.

The air rushed past us in a cool breeze. I let go of Kameron's hand, and laid on my back, enjoying the feeling of floating. I dove around, feeling amazing. I loved flying.

Soon, the instructor yelled, "Pull the cord! It's time!" So, we did, and landed safely in the lake, with our colorful parachutes landing on top of us.

Two hours later, I was back at my house. It was 9:16. I didn't know what to do with the two hours that I had left. I wrote a suicide type note, and once I was finished, it was already 11:23. I decided to get going. I drove to Y highway, and parked my car on the side of the road.

11:45. Still 10 minutes left. I got out of the car, bringing my phone with me, and stood on the side of the road, about 15 feet away from the car. I pulled out my cell, and called my mom. "Hello?" She answered.

"Hi, mom. I just wanted to let you know, I love you. So much. alright?"

"Aw, Honey, I love you too."

"Alright, well, I gotta go." I hung up. Then called Skye and Trayton. "Hello?"

"Hey, Honey, Emilee's on the phone." Sky said.

"She is?" Trayton asked.

"Yeah."

"I wanna talk to you both, so put it on speaker phone." I said, and heard a clicking sound, so I started talking. "I love you both, you know that right?" They mumbled yes. "You both mean so, so, so much to me. Skye, you helped me when I was young, when my grandma died. Trayton, you helped me when my bestest friends in the world died. I'm going to see them both soon, though, hopefuly. So, I love you both, so much. I'll always remember you." And I hung up, and called Kameron.