College, Friends, parties, and... Boyfriends? Chapter 13

Chapter 13

                                 Dayton's P.O.V.

                I hated telling her that.  I wished so much that we could just go home and be normal.  But I knew that would never happen.  Unless she finished her duty.  Unless             she finished her duty by helping Kameron.

                            Kameron's P.O.V.

                I was back in my hometown.  In my room, where my parents were shot, and killed by some drug dealer.  Where I first started doing drugs. 

                Then I had an idea...

                After scoring some psilocybin mushrooms and eating them, I sat on my bed, smiling to myself.  This would get my mind off of Emilee.  I put in my Beasty Boys             C.D, and turned it to the song: Paul Revere.  Awhile later, I saw a purple horse jump onto my bed.  I smiled to myself and laughed.  "Are You Paul Revere?  Mike D.'s             Horse?"  I laughed even harder.  Then, Mike D. form the Beasty Boys appeared onto the purple horsie.  "Mike D?  Awww, yes!"  I hugged him, and he pushed me off.              "Fine."  I waled away from the purple horse and I was suddenly in a castle.

                I was amazed because right in front of me, there was a table made of money.  100 dollar bills.  I laughed, and took all of the money, and then there was no table at             all.  Then, I heard people yelling.  I turned around, and I was looking down the barrel of a gun.  I didn't even have time to see what type of gun it was before the trigger was             pulled, and everything blacked out.

                I rubbed my eyes and streched.  Suddenly, a man with  black hair was leaning over me.  "So, do you remember your name?"  I nodded.

                "Kameron Krypt.  Why?  Where am I?"

                "You're in the hospital.  You were eating mushrooms and stole some money from a thug, and he shot you.  In the head.  You're in a coma."

                I laughed.  "Am I still high from those mushrooms?"

                "Stand up."  I did.  "Now turn..."  I did.  And saw my body laying on a hospital bed.

                "What the fuck...  What the fucking fuck?!"  I sat down and stared at myself.  "Wait, if I'm in a coma, how can you see me?"

                "Exactly how I can see you.  We're ghosts.  You're almost a ghost."  A female voice said.  I looked up, and saw Emilee.

_______________________________

Sorry, this is really short.  and I don't like the way you upload anymore.  They just need to stop changing Wattoad! lol.  join my facebook page?  thanks! :D