5

Brooke's POV:

I groan to myself as I realize that I can't throw my Chinese takeout away because of the completely full trash can. It's 11pm and I have to take the trash out, great.

It's bad enough that I'm up late and I have a class in the morning.

I roll my eyes as I carefully slip the trash bag out of the trash can. I tie it tight and slip on my vans sitting next to the door.

I shiver as the cold air hits my bare arms and legs since I'm wearing a tank top and spandex. I debate on grabbing a jacket but I tell myself not to worry about it because I'm just walking to the end of my driveway.

I carry the heavy trash bag all the way to the end of the driveway and throw it into the trash can and then close the lid with a loud thud.

As I turn on my heels to go back inside I see Grayson standing on his porch leaning against the post staring at me. "Take a picture it'll last long." I mutter rolling my eyes and cross my arms over my chest.

"What are you doing up so late?" He ask raising an eyebrow. "I don't know. Why are you outside on your porch with your shirt off when it's like 40 degrees out." I shrug.

"You're not wearing much either sweetheart." He says flashing me a smirk that makes my blood boil. The nerve he has continues to piss me off.

I quickly begin to walk up my driveway until I'm stopped by Grayson's voice yet again. "I don't mind what you're wearing." He says with a shrug and a smirk. I scoff and flip him off and this time I make it back into my house.

What an idiot. What was he even doing outside?

Grayson's POV:

Yes, I went outside because I saw her through my window but that doesn't mean I like her or want to talk to her. I just enjoy pestering her. Something about it is just so fun.

She did look great in her spandex. She's definitely one of the hottest girls I've laid eyes on but I'd never waste my time on her. She's way too bossy for me.

———————
AN:

I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!!