26

Brooke's POV:

Christmas is in a few days and Grayson wanted to go shopping for gifts so he brought up the idea of going to the mall. We're almost there and I have yet to figure out what to get him. There's not much that he talks about that he likes.

As we pull into the mall I'm freaking out on the inside. I have no clue what to do.

"Is there any store you have in mind?" He ask me as we walk into the mall. "No not really. I'm just gonna browse." I chuckle awkwardly.

"Ok I'm gonna go to the stores that I know everyone likes. If you want you can come but if you don't want to it's fine. I can find you later." He rambles. I chuckle a bit. "You can go ahead."

Maybe us splitting up for a little is a good idea so he doesn't see what I get him.

What would her like? He has plenty of clothes and shoes so that'd be a boring gift. He likes the outdoors. Ugh this is too hard.

Then I saw a little kiosk where you can get things engraved. Maybe I can put something on a small bracelet or something.

I find a bracelet that looks fairly similar to one I've seen him wear. He's bound to like this at least a little bit.

The lady smiles at me and tells me to write down what I want engraved on it.

"To the one that relit my fire." I write on the paper in front of me.

Last night was different we talked about stuff more deeply than we usually do and I want him to remember it. I want him to know how he makes me feel. He makes me feel alive again. Maybe even better than I ever was.

I take a deep breath as I slide the paper to her.

—————
AN:

Honestly the gift is pretty cheesy but stupid.

I have such a hard time picking gifts for guys I swear. They're extremely hard to shop for.