ONE

"Uh, no... we haven't." I responded, taking a step back.

"Oh. You just look familiar I guess." Kian shrugged. 

"Oh." I mumbled.

"Is that all your bags?" Kian asked. 

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Alright, let's go home then." Kian said, leading the way out of the airport. I followed the two guys out to a familiar-looking car, where I opened the trunk and put my suitcase inside, along with my Adidas drawstring bag that was just a bit smaller than the backpack I originally wanted to take with. I got in the backseat, my phone in hand, seeing Kian in the driver's seat and Jc in the passenger's.

"Is there any specific things you wanted to do while you're here?" Jc asked, as I looked out the window. This was my first time in Los Angeles.

"I really wanna go to the Grove and go shopping. And maybe go hike up to the Hollywood sign?" I suggested.

"We can definitely do that." Jc smiled, turning his head to face me. "And if you want, Franny can go shopping with you instead of one of us who don't understand girl things." He winked. 

"Okay, sounds great." I laughed. Suddenly I heard the familiar intro of Super Far by LANY. I saw Jc's phone connected to a chord that connected to the car. 

"Lexi, have you ever listened to LANY?" Kian asked.

"Yes, I love LANY." I smiled.

"Sweet..." Jc muttered, turning up the volume. 

"Obviously you know Bobby and Corey and Franny and Harrison, but we'll introduce them to you when we get there, which should be in about ten or fifteen minutes." Kian said, looking at me through the rear view mirror.

BITCH YES! I LOVE HARRISON OMFG, HE WASN'T IN MY COMA HAHAHA 

"Okay." I nodded, keeping my cool. We listened to music the rest of the car ride to the house, and when we pulled up, I immediately recognized it and got really excited. I got out of the car, walking around to the back to get my suitcase and backpack. 

"Thanks..." I said to Kian, when he took out my suitcase and set it down on the concrete.

"Mhm." He hummed, following Jc inside. I trailed behind them, stepping into the house I've seen countless times for the past year. 

"You can set your stuff at the bottom of the stairs for now." Jc said.

"Bobby!" Kian yelled.

"Corey!" Kian yelled again.

"Harrison, Fran come on!" Jc yelled even louder. I laughed, and minutes later, footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs. The people who've accompanied Kian and Jc in their videos now stood in a half circle in the kitchen.

"Guys, this is Lexi." Jc introduced me with a smile.

"I love your jeans, where'd you get them?" Franny asked, walking up to me and giving me a hug. 

"Thank you! I got them at H&M." I answered, before giggling a little. (A/N god i actually hate writing that. giggling ugh, sorry keep reading)

"Nice to meet you love." Harrison said with his cute smile and his cute accent, also hugging me, and I managed to keep myself from letting my jaw drop in awe and fangirling.

"Nice to meet you too..." I replied. 

"Hey Lexi." Bobby smiled, pulling me in for a hug, then Corey doing the same no less than a minute later.

"Now that we got that out of the way, do we wanna go eat dinner somewhere?" Jc asked.

"I just ate..."

"Sure."

"Hell yeahhhh duudeeee."

"Why not?" 

"Lexi?" Kian asked.

"I'm uh- not that hungry right now." I responded, fidgeting with the hem of my oversized sweatshirt I was wearing with my distressed skinny jeans.

"Okay." Jc said, as he, Kian, Franny and Corey put on their shoes to go out.

"I can help you take your stuff to your room." Harrison said, after just him, Bobby and I remained in the house.

"Thanks." I smiled, as he picked up my suitcase and I swung my backpack over my shoulder and I followed him upstairs. 

"Here you are." He said, setting my suitcase inside the doorway of a simply decorated, modern-looking bedroom. I walked over to the window and looked out of it. I could see the buildings and hills of Los Angeles from here. 

"I'll be downstairs if you need anything and Bobby is in the next room over." He motioned down the hall. 

"Ok." I quietly said. "Thanks Harrison."

"Anytime." He winked, leaving the room. I sat down on the bed.

This will definitely be an interesting week...

---A/N---

Hey! I know this chapter was short but they will get longer from here on! I hope that ya liked the first chapter, and ik ik ik, the first chapter has to be a boring intro chapter.

Stay tuned!

Twitter: @ sunset_kian

Insta: @ dolans_lawley

lexxxx