TWENTY-THREE

Kian's POV

I can't sleep. It feels like it's been hours but it's only been around twenty minutes. I sighed, before throwing the covers off me and getting out of the bed. I hesitantly opened the door and poked my head out into the hall, hearing nothing. I tiptoed to Lexi's bedroom and slowly turned the knob, stepping inside, but she wasn't in bed. I went back to my room, confused as to where she could be. I grabbed my phone and went straight to iMessage.

To BabyG: where are you? I can't sleep :/

I sent the message before sitting back down on the bed. 

Lexi's POV

"A pregnancy test. You bought a pregnancy test??" Lilli questioned the second we got in the car. She had a small bag with a few face masks she'd bought. 

"You can't say anything to anyone, got it?" I said, looking her dead in the eyes. 

"So you are??" She whispered. 

"I don't know, that's what the test is gonna tell me. You know, tests give you results & answers." I sarcastically said, starting the car. 

"Well I know that." She rolled her eyes. I felt my phone vibrate and pressed my thumb to the home button, unlocking it. It was a text from Kian, causing me to sigh. 

"Shit..." I mumbled. "Kian knows I'm gone." 

"Just say that I wanted face masks really bad. You can blame me." Lilli said. 

"I'm not gonna lie and say you-" I was starting to say. 

"Would you rather tell him you bought a pregnancy test?" She asked. 

"Okay... you have a point there." I agreed. I pulled out of the parking lot and onto the street. 

"Dang I can't believe my sister might be pregnant with Kian Lawley's baby." Lilli said out loud after we'd been driving in silence for about ten minutes, the only sound before that being the radio playing quietly. 

"LILLIAN!" I yelled, causing her to burst out laughing. "Quit fangirling for once please?" I laughed along with her. We pulled into the driveway a few minutes later. Lillie grabbed my bag with the test and put it inside her bag, before we both went inside. 

"Now go see your baby daddy." Lilli whispered as we walked upstairs, and I had to hold back from slapping the smirk off her face. I walked down the hall and slowly turned the knob to the room Kian was staying in. 

"Hi. Where were you?" He asked. He was laying in bed with his phone in his hand. 

"Lilli and I went to the drugstore, she wanted to get a few things." I said, sitting down on the bed. He looked up at me, almost as if he was studying me. 

"Is everything okay?" He asked. 

"Yeah, everything is great." I smiled at him through the darkness. 

"Okay. That's good." He nodded. I looked out the window at the moon sending some faint light into the room. 

"Will you stay with me?" He asked quietly. 

"Is that even a question?" I asked in barely a whisper. He lifted up the sheets and blankets and I crawled in next to him. 

"Thank you." He said in my ear. 

"Anything for you Kian. I love you." I told him. He wrapped his arms around me holding me close to his bare chest, and the only thing between us...

most likely our child. 

---A/N---

i am sOfT rN :')

also ik it's short but i really really wanted to publish this <3