FIVE

Jc's POV (A/N: woahhh wait whattttt)

"Do you still wanna go to the LANY concert tonight?" I asked Kian, as we sat in the kitchen eating lunch. 

"I don't know." He answered, taking a sip of his fancy-ass water. 

"It was gonna be me, you and Bobby." I said, taking a bite of my salad that I'd made from a bag of salad mix. 

"I know... you can take Lexi instead." He said, his mood slightly changing.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah. She clearly really likes them." He stated, standing up and rinsing his plate, before opening the dishwasher and putting his plate and fork inside.

"Kian, if you wanna come then-" I started to tell him, also walking over to rinse my plate and put it in the dishwasher.

"No. It's fine, take her." He said, smiling a bit, and going upstairs. I grabbed my camera and excitedly went upstairs. 

Lexi's POV

"That was an... interesting video." I said to Corey as we watched the video we just filmed, laughing at all the stupid parts. 

"COREY." I heard Jc's voice yell from the other side of the door. 

"WHAT." Corey mimicked him. Jc came into the room, his camera in hand. I ran a hand through my hair when Jc came and stood in front of us, the camera recording as I saw the little light flash every few seconds. 

"Lexi." He said, cracking the smile he was trying to hold in.

"Jc." I smiled back.

"I have something for you." He said, and I noticed his hand behind his back.

I looked at him with a confused expression on his face. "Ok...?" He reached out and handed me a plain white envelope. I looked down at it.

"I'm scared." I laughed.

"Just open it." He said, zooming in on me holding the envelope. I flipped the envelope over to the side with the flap, carefully prying it open. I saw a small rectangle piece of paper. I looked up at Jc, smiling. I pulled out the paper.

"Shut...up..." I said, looking at the LANY concert ticket I held in my hand. 

"You wanna go?" Jc asked, a hopeful look on his face.

"Yes! Is that even a question?" I stood up, hugging him tightly.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you." The words jumbled out of my mouth.

"You're welcome, wuv youuuuuu." He said, hugging me back.

"Wuv you too." I mimicked, letting go of him.

"We'll get dinner on the way. Be ready by six." He said, walking away, the camera still in his hand. 

"Did you know about this?" I asked Corey.

"No." He shook his head, smiling a bit. "Now go get ready."

"Ok..." I nodded, leaving Corey's room and going to mine. Right now, I was wearing sweatpants and a tshirt, but I needed to look good for the concert. I closed the door behind me, immediately walking towards my suitcase. I decided on black distressed skinny jeans, a black crop top, and my oversize red and black flannel with my high top black converse. I decided that for my makeup, I would do a smoky eye and straighten my hair. I looked in the mirror one final time and grabbing my purse, left the room and walked downstairs. Jc was sitting in the living room. 

"Ready to go?" He asked, as Bobby stood in the kitchen wearing a black LANY shirt.

"Shit, what time is it?" I asked, not knowing how long I took. Jc pulled his phone out of his pocket and then looked back at me.