TWO

Lexi's POV

I fell backwards onto the bed, feeling absolutely exhausted. I couldn't text or call or FaceTime Erika because I guess she's mad at me- whatever, I honestly don't care. And I DON'T wanna talk to Chance. That really leaves me with no one to talk to. I should talk to Bobby or Harrison instead of just staying in the bedroom. I plugged my phone into the charger, getting up and going out into the hall. I walked downstairs to see Harrison on his laptop.

"Are you busy?" I asked, standing beside him.

"Nope." He answered, popping the 'p'. "What's up?" 

"I wanna do something." I said.

"You're already bored?" He asked.

"No! No, I just felt like I should be social rather than staying up in the room on my phone or sleeping." I laughed. He smiled. 

"Do you wanna film a video with me and Bobby?" He asked, and I'm sure my eyes grew so wide as I nodded.

. . .

"Thank you guys for watching, go subscribe to Bobby and you'll probably see a lot more of Lexi in all of our videos this week."

"I'm excited." I smiled.

"Good." Bobby said.

"Alright, see you guys later!" Harrison waved to the camera, standing up to stop the recording.

"Thanks for filming with us." Bobby said to me, as we began to help Harrison clean up the living room from the challenge we just did.

"Thanks for having me in the video, I had a lot of fun." I responded, taking a handful of things to the trash can. I heard the front door open, and turned to see Jc, Kian, Franny and Corey walk into the house.

"Jeez, took you guys only a couple hours at least." Bobby said loudly.

"It was busy." Jc stated.

"What time even is it?" I asked out loud.

"Hm hm hm... it's 8:20." Franny answered, putting her phone back in her sweatshirt pocket.

"I'm so tired." I yawned. 

"I don't blame you, travelling always makes me so tired." Franny said, sitting down on one of the bar stools at the island, untying her shoes. I walked back into the living room to look for my phone. 

It's charging Lexi.

My subconscious reminded me. I made my way upstairs as the others started talking. I went down the hallway to the room I was staying in. I changed into a pair of pajamas and checked my phone one last time, before shutting the light off and closing my eyes.

I heard the door slowly creep open and I felt the bed sink down on the other side.

"Hello?" I whispered, rolling partially over, to tired to open my eyes.

"Shh go back to sleep babe." I heard Kian's voice and moments later, felt arms around my waist. 

"What are you doing in here?" I asked, relaxing again.

"I couldn't sleep..." He whispered, as I could feel his breath on my exposed neck.

Why the hell is he here though, the way he was acting today... and maybe Erika was lying and somehow I was here already...

"Goodnight, I love you." I heard him say. I opened my eyes, bolting upright. I looked around. No one else was in here. I sighed.

"It was just a dream... just a dream." I said quietly to myself. I got out of bed, seeing that it was 2:37 am. I walked out into the hall, to the bathroom. I shut the door as silently as I possibly could, and splashed cold water on my face. I put my hair in a bun and went back to my room. I went to the window, seeing all the lights glowing from the buildings around and below.I don't know how this week will go. And I don't know if Erika is mad at me. I don't want to talk to Chance ever again. I hope he's never coming back to visit to town. My town. But a plus to this is that Harrison and I are pretty close now, as from filming and before then we talked for awhile just getting to know each other, laughing about the stupidest things. I hope after I leave L.A. the friendship doesn't just end. Maybe tomorrow Franny and I will go shopping at the Grove. That would be fun. She seems like she'd be a really great friend...

Tap, tap, tap.

I turned my attention to the soft knocking sound. I walked to the door, opening it to reveal Jc.

"Sorry did I wake you?" I whispered, motioning for him to come in. 

"No, I just can't sleep." He said.

"Me neither." I shook my head.

"How are you doing here?" He asked genuinely. 

"Good- great! I was really tired so I just went to bed early, then I woke up a little while ago and... yeah. Do you think Franny and I could do our shopping tomorrow?" I asked, trying to change the subject a little.

"Yeah of course, you guys can take her car and go for the day. We should film Monday's video tomorrow or Sunday though, but I think we have it all figured out." He explained.

"Ok." I nodded.

"Thank you Jc." I smiled.

"For what?" He asked.

"For making me feel at home here, and just being so helpful and understanding." I explained my thoughts.

"Don't worry about. I'm glad you're here Lexi." He said, hugging me, my chin resting on his shoulder, as I was only an inch or so shorter than him. Kian on the other hand, is at least half a foot taller than me.

"Goodnight Jc." I smiled, as he stepped out the room.

"Goodnight." He whispered, tiptoeing through the hall to his room, getting a few quiet giggles from me. I shut the door and turned the light off again, crawling under the covers and shutting my eyes- for the second, and hopefully last, time tonight.

---A/N---

so she dreamt about kian..?!

jc is so sweet ugh

but Harrison tho ;)

-Lexi

(BTW i swear when i picked the names when i was writing 'Chosen', i DID NOT mean Erika and chance like team 10 hahaha i just mindlessly chose those names. just had to make clear hahaah SamanthaBoober  )