NINE

Lexi's POV

"Okay. What do you wanna talk about?" I asked, as I looked out the window at all the city lights against the dark black surroundings. 

"Remember how you asked when I was leaving?" Harrison asked. I remembered asking that earlier.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked, wanting him to continue. I leaned against the window sill, crossing my arms, the room suddenly getting cold. 

"I didn't wanna tell you then because you were in a good mood, but I do know when I'm leaving." He sighed. 

"When?" I asked.

"Tomorrow morning..." He said, his eyes showing no emotion. 

"Harrison..." I said quietly, my vision blurring. "Why didn't you tell me?" 

"I didn't want you to have to worry about it and be upset... I'm sorry." He said, pinching the bridge of his nose and sighing. 

"You should've told me." I said, looking at him. 

"It's only one day that you won't have me." He said gently, walking over to me and wrapping his arms around me. 

"I know, but it's my last day." I said, burying my face in his sweatshirt, breathing in the scent of him. 

"I'm sorry baby..." He whispered. I yawned, Harrison noticing.

"Let's go to bed." He said, letting go of me. I crawled into my bed as Harrison walked over to the door and turned off the light, and moments later I felt the bed sink down next to me and arms snake around my waist. 

"Goodnight love." Harrison quietly said, pulling me into him. 

"Goodnight." I said back to him, closing my eyes. 

"I love you." I whispered not long after before drifting off to sleep.

MORNING; 5:30 am

"Lexi..." I heard Harrison's voice. I opened my eyes. 

"I have to leave now baby." He said. He was wearing a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt, his hair still messy. I got out of bed, standing up and wrapping my arms around his neck, as he wrapped his arms around me tightly, my feet leaving the ground for an instant. 

"I love you so much..." He said, running his hands through my long hair. 

"I'll miss you..." I said, feeling tears slip down my cheeks, leaving little wet trails. 

"I'll miss you too... but I promise it won't be a long time, okay?" He reassured me. 

"Ok..." I said, forcing a smile before I closed the gap between us as we kissed. 

"I'll let you know when I land." He said. "Go back to sleep." I nodded, kissing him once more before getting back into my bed and pulling the covers off me. Harrison leaned down, pressing his lips to my forehead. 

LATER; 9:47 am

I opened my eyes and the first thing I did was look at the clock that was on the nightstand. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I stood up, walking over to the window and opening the blinds. The clouds were a dark gray and heavy rain fell at a steady pace. I unplugged my phone from its charger and opened the bedroom door, walking out into the hallway. I didn't hear anything downstairs, so I just assumed everyone else was either sleeping, editing, or out somewhere. I walked down the stairs, and was surprised to see Jc asleep on the couch, Wishbone beside him. I laughed a little to myself and made my way over to the Keurig to make a cup of coffee. I found a mug in one of the cupboards and placed it underneath the spout of the coffee-making machine. I pressed the medium cup button and opened the fridge, reaching for the creamer. Once the coffee stopped drizzling out of the Keurig, I added creamer and replaced the vanilla caramel dairy product back in the fridge before picking up my coffee and walking back upstairs. I shut my door behind me using my foot and sat down on the bed. I unlocked my phone and went to Instagram, seeing a picture that Jc had posted of him and Harrison hugging at the airport. My eyes travelled down to the caption that read 'we'll all miss you Harrison... just know that you'll always have a home here. see you again soon bud :)' I double tapped the photo, then hesitated before pressing the comment button. My fingers travelled to the emojis and all I left was a red heart. 

Tap, tap, tap. Tap, tap. I heard from the other side of the wooden door. 

"Come in." I called out, pressing the power button of my phone and setting it down beside me. Kian walked into the room, already dressed, as he probably went to the airport with Jc and my boy. 

"Hey." He smiled slightly. 

"What's up?" I asked, scooting over to make more room on the bed. He walked over and sat down, his cologne instantly engulfing the air around me. But it wasn't strong. 

"You didn't wanna come to the airport?" He questioned. 

"I would be too much of a mess if I went with." I chuckled a little. 

"Makes sense, 'cause of you two now." He nodded. 

"Can we do something today?" I asked, turning to face him. I didn't wanna spend my last day in LA with my favorite people sulking around their house. 

"Yeah, like all of us?" He asked.

"No, just you and me." I stated.

"Sure. We could go to the beach, or walk around the Grove, maybe take some cool pictures..." He said sarcastically, looking at me as I laughed. 

"Those sound like great ideas, Kian..." I answered. 

"I know right? We could start by filming a video for my channel if you want." He suggested.

"Did you have something in mind?" I asked, wondering whether or not we'd have to think of video ideas or if he had one already. 

"Not a clue." He said, and that's what I was expecting. 

"You have a guitar don't you?" I asked after a few minutes in silence.

---A/N---

Well Harrison left :( 

and Lexi actually wants to hang out with Kian? hm... okay then 

sincerely

lex