SEVEN

Harrison's POV (oooh whattttt)

I picked up the two drinks from the counter before pushing the door open with my side. I walked over to the table that Lexi was sitting at and set her iced tea in front of her. 

"Thanks." She smiled, before taking a sip. 

"No problem." I answered. I just looked at her, seeing the late afternoon sun on her skin, making her glow, her hair falling past her shoulders. 

"I had a lot of fun today, Harrison." She said, resting her head on her hand, her elbow propped up on the table as she looked at me.

"I'm gonna miss you a lot..." I sighed, reaching across the table and taking her hand. She smiled, looking down.

"Don't make me sad already, I still have tomorrow." She laughed. 

"Um, excuse me, Harrison? Lexi?" A voice said from a few feet away. A girl who looked to be about fourteen or fifteen stood near the café entrance, her phone in hand.

"Hi. What's up?" I smiled at her. She walked over.

"Can I get a picture with you guys?" 

"Of course." I said, standing up, letting go of Lexi's hand as she stood up as well. The girl handed Lexi her phone and Lexi took a picture of me with the girl, then I traded places with Lexi and took a picture of her and the girl. 

"What's your name?" Lexi asked the fan.

"Emily." 

"Well it's nice to meet you Emily." Lexi smiled as I just admired her. 

"Thank you guys so much." Emily hugged us each before walking away. 

Lexi's POV

"What do you say we head home, since we haven't heard from Jc or anyone yet?" Harrison asked me, picking up his drink from the table, as did I. 

"Sure." I said, my hand finding his as we walked from the Grove towards the parking lot. We got in the car and just talked on the way home, about filming another video and dinner. He pulled the car into the driveway and we got out, grabbing our few shopping bags and walking into the house. When we stepped in, the first thing that could be heard was Kian and Jc's voices- and they weren't quiet. 

"What are you talking about, Jc?" Kian asked, as I slipped my shoes off, closing the door behind Harrison. 

"I'm talking about the night after the concert! On the roof!" Jc explained, and when I heard that, my stomach dropped. Jc met my eyes as I tried to walk by the kitchen to go upstairs. 

"Do you wanna explain?" Jc asked me. Kian looked at me, and then at Harrison. 

"She doesn't have to." Kian said. 

"Something happened between you two?" Harrison asked me. I felt my heart rate pick up. 

"Why are we talking about this?" I asked Jc. 

"Kian always just wants to sleep around with everyone and I saw something I didn't want to see!" Jc said louder. 

"But it's my life, not yours, and what say do you have in it?" Kian asked. 

"It just doesn't make sense, you were an ass to her when she first got here- Kian you don't make any sense, is this all just a game to you?" Jc asked. 

"No it's not just some game-" Kian began to say before I cut him off.

"Kian." I raised my voice. He stopped talking and him and Jc both looked at me.

"Please just come with me." I sighed, my voice shaky, tears threatening to spill from my eyes. I began walking upstairs, Kian following behind me. I walked into my room and sat down on the bed. Kian closed the door behind him. 

"Jc knows what happened?" I asked. He sat down next to me and nodded.

"You told him?" I clarified.

"No, apparently he came out to look for us cause I was supposed to wake you up and bring you into the house, and he heard talking so he walked up to the roof right when we kissed." He explained.

"You like me don't you..." I realized. 

"Lexi..." 

"Kian. Do you like me?" I asked. 

"Yes, okay! Is there something wrong with that?" He threw his hands in the air. 

"You're messing with my head! I show up and you hate me, Harrison is the only one who really was there, then you kiss me, yet Harrison and I like each other, at least I think I like him, I don't even know at this point! You kiss me out of the blue and now tell me that you like me? You don't make any sense Kian!" I rambled, emphasizing the last few words. 

"And I thought I was doing you a favor..." He mumbled, getting up. 

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I asked as he walked out the door. I sighed, walking over to the window. 

"Hey love..." I heard from the door. I turned to see Harrison standing there, confusion, or disappointment I'm not sure which, in his eyes.

"Why do you even like me? I just mess everything up..." I said quietly, my vision becoming blurry. Harrison walked over, wrapping his arms around me tightly. He pulled me to the bed and we both sat down.

"I like you because the moment you walked into this house I knew you were different. You're smart, confident, insanely talented, and by far the most genuine person I've ever met. And not to mention, drop-dead gorgeous." He said.

"I need to tell you something. You're going to think I'm crazy." I took a deep breath in.

"No I won't. I'm pretty positive that you are perfectly normal." He shrugged, causing me to smile a bit.

"You know I was in a coma..." I started off, assuming everyone in the house knew. He nodded, wanting me to continue. "I had this dream. It felt like reality though, and I actually thought it was..."

I then proceeded to begin to explain everything.

---A/N---

love triangle? 

will Harrison and lexi be together?

or

will kian and lexi be together?

-lex