THIRTEEN

Harrison's POV

"Katie is coming over, so tell mum that the two of us are going out to eat." I told Anderson as I fixed my hair in the mirror. 

"Harrison, you can't do this to Lexi." Anderson said, sitting down on the couch. 

"I told you, Katie and I, we're just friends." I said, turning to look at him. 

"Oh, so 'friends' kiss and hold hands and make out?" He asked me. I sighed.

"Just don't tell Lexi." I told him sternly.

"Just don't see Katie then!" He raised his voice.

"You think I don't love Lexi??" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, I do think that!" He said standing up. 

"I'm going to see her tonight you know that right?" I asked, storming out of the room. 

Lexi's POV

"Um, can I talk to you for a second before I go?" Erika asked once Kian had walked out the door to go to his car. 

"Yeah, why?" I asked, acting as if nothing happened, rinsing out my coffee mug and turning to face her. 

"You're not cheating on Harrison are you?" She quietly asked.

"N-no, why, why would I do that?" I slightly panicked.

"Because you kissed Kian." She stated.

"No, Kian and I are just friends!" I said a bit too quickly.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes, I am! Can we just stop talking about this?" I exclaimed, walking away to my room. I shut the door behind me and went over to my closet, picking out a pair of skinny jeans and an old concert tee. I was interrupted from doing my hair with Kian coming into the room.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked, after I didn't say anything for a few minutes. I continued to straighten my hair.

"Yeah." I lied, for the second time this morning. I finished the last few strands of hair and shut off the heated tool. 

"You look good." I said to Kian, as I grabbed my purse and put on my shoes. I grabbed my phone from my desk.

"Thanks babe." He said, kissing my forehead as I stood in front of him. 

"Ready to go?" I looked up at him. He nodded. We walked out of my room and went out the door, me locking it behind us. 

8:58 pm

I looked down at my phone that was in my lap, Kian's hand gripping my thigh as he drove us home. 

Just now
Harrison: hey love sorry i haven't talked to you all day, got busy filming and editing. xx

I sighed before picking it up and replying. 

Me: it's okay, i miss you though :( 

Harrison: i miss you too baby. i gotta go get my luggage, dont wanna be late

Me: where are you?

Harrison: to see my grandparents, they're in Ireland right now. my flight just landed and it was delayed. talk to u later :)

I began typing but stopped myself, and locked my phone. 

"Harrison?" Kian asked me. 

"Yeah." I answered. Kian pulled the car into the parking garage of my apartment complex. We got out of his car and took the elevator up to Erika and I's floor. I unlocked the door and walked in to see Erika sitting on the couch, a glass of wine in her hand and Sam Smith blasting from the portable speaker. I quickly yanked my hand away from Kian's, and the two of us walked inside. Er turned the music down when we walked in.

"Hey." She smiled. 

"You're not out with Chance?" I asked her as Kian and I took off our shoes by the door. 

"No, he has to study for a calculus test. How boring, right?" She laughed. 

"Very." I nodded. 

"I'll be in my room if you two want me." She said, before taking the speaker and wine glass with her. Kian yawned as I wrapped an arm around his waist. 

"Tired boy?" I commented, getting a nod out of him. 

"We should just watch a movie or something." He suggested, resting his head on mine. 

"Okay." I said, letting go of him as we walked over to the couch and I grabbed the remote, turning on Netflix. 

"What do you wanna watch?" I asked, scrolling through dramas, rom-coms, comedy, horror.

"We should watch a horror movie." He suggested, his eyes scanning the movies in that category. 

"Have you seen Oculus?" I asked, turning to face him. 

"No, have you?" He asked me. I shook my head. I pressed play and grabbed a blanket that was nearby, throwing it over myself and getting comfy, as Kian wrapped his arms around me. I must've fallen asleep cause I remembered hearing Kian snoring and someone knocking on the door. Assuming it was the movie, I didn't wake up, until I heard the door open and Erika's voice. 

"What are you doing here?" 

"I came to see my girlfriend- what is he doing here?!" I recognized Harrison's voice and opened my eyes,sitting up, and in the process, waking Kian up. 

"What are you doing here Harrison?" I asked, panicked. I stood up and walked over to him. 

"I wasn't going to see my grandparents, I was coming to surprise you." He stated, looking from me to Kian. 

"And I come to find out that you cheated on me." He nodded, crossing his arms across his chest. 

"You actually thought we were going to last? After all the fights we get into? And you not talking to me for days on end? I wasn't happy!" I raised my voice. I saw Erika walk away through the corner of my eye. 

"Don't act like you weren't doing the same! I thought you were cheating on me for awhile and looks like I was right!" He yelled. I bit my lip in an attempt to keep the tears that were in my eyes from falling. I didn't wanna look weak. 

"I guess we're done." I said quietly. 

"Yeah, damn right we are." He answered. 

"Leave please." I said, my vision blurring. 

"Fine. But you know what?" He asked, backing slowly towards the door. 

"What?" I asked, unsure if I actually wanted to hear the answer.

"I cheated on you too. Have fun with my sloppy seconds, Kian." He smirked, turning his back and walking away. 

---A/N---

...