FOURTEEN

Kian's POV

I held Lexi in my arms, her face buried in my chest as she slept. Once Harrison left, Lexi didn't talk at all. She turned off the movie and went to her room and changed and crawled into bed, and I crawled in next to her, and here we are now. I kissed her forehead before closing my eyes and falling asleep myself. 

"Kian..." I heard a female voice, but it wasn't Lexi's. I opened my eyes to a bright sunny room, Erika standing at the end of Lexi's bed. 

"Hi?" I yawned, sitting up. 

"Do you know where Lex is?" She asked me. I shook my head. 

"She's not here?" I asked, getting out of bed and throwing my t-shirt from yesterday on my exposed body. 

"No. I have to leave right away and was gonna show her something but couldn't find her." Erika explained. I grabbed my phone from the charger and went to her contact. I put my phone to my ear, hearing it ring a few times before her voice came. 

"Hey babe." She answered.

"Hi. Where are you?" I asked.

"Oh, um I went out for a bit. I'll be back soon." 

"Where'd you go though?" I asked, wanting to know where she was. 

"I gotta go Kian, I'll see you soon." She said, before hanging up. 

"Anything?" Erika asked, tying the laces on her black and white Nike's. 

"She'll be home soon." I told her, sitting down on the couch. 

"Alright. Thanks for calling her though." She waved, going out the door leaving me alone for who knows how long. I went to Instagram and was scrolling through when something caught my eye. It was a picture Harrison posted of him and a girl kissing, the caption reading: 'Now I can finally have my princess, with all the strings attached this time :) I love you Katie Mae.' I shook my head reading that, thinking that he didn't really love my girl. And that really didn't make me happy. I locked my phone and stood up, and decided to make a cup of coffee. I was just texting Jc when I heard the door open. 

"Honey, I'm home!" Lexi called out laughing. I stood up, and walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her as she closed the already small space between us, my hands making their way to her lower back as I pulled her closer. She pulled away. 

"As much as I wanna do this all day, we can't." She looked me and escaped my grip, strolling into the kitchen. I groaned, following her. 

"And why is that?" I asked, sitting down at one of the bar stools. 

"Because if you're gonna be here for who knows how long, you still need to film for your channel." She gave me 'the look'. 

"I can film when I get home babe..." I argued. 

"But if you film when you get home, I can't be in the video with you." She said, opening the fridge and taking out a bottle of iced tea. 

"Want one?" She turned to me, another bottle in her hand. I shook my head, causing her to return the drink to the fridge. 

"Unless you come home with me." I thought out loud. 

"What?" She put down the bottle she was about to take a sip from. 

"What if when I leave, you come with me?" I asked, her eyes lighting up, but she shook her head. 

"Kian, as much as I want to, I don't think I can. I have school and I can't just leave Erika, there's no way she can pay for rent alone. All she does is buy is makeup and clothes." She half laughed. 

"I get it." I nodded, forcing a smile. 

"But I could transfer to online." She suddenly spoke up. 

"You'd do that?" I asked, now it was my turn, my eyes lighting up at that simple sentence.

"Yeah, I would do anything to spend more time with you." She told me. 

"I love you..." I said, the words just rolling off my tongue, not realizing what I just said. Lexi smiled. 

"I love you too Kian Lawley." She whispered. 

A FEW DAYS LATER

My flight is today and Lexi is coming with, and I couldn't be more excited. I haven't told the roommates that she's coming, only that we're together.

"Do you have everything??" Lexi yelled from somewhere in the apartment. 

"Yeah, do you?" I yelled back, laughing to myself. 

"Yeah!" She yelled back, appearing in the living room only seconds after. She was wearing leggings, a sweatshirt, and Birkenstocks, her suitcase handle in her hand as it rolled close behind her, a backpack over her shoulders. 

"Is Erika home?" I asked. 

"Nope, and she's probably gonna be pissed when she gets home to find out that I just left. But oh well." She shrugged, opening the door, letting me out first before locking it behind her. 

"I'm so excited..." She said, pressing the elevator button to go down, flashing that smile I love.

---A/N---

i know that was short 

so 

shush 

:)

lexi