TWENTY-ONE

Lexi's POV

I sat up in bed, my head pounding from the night before. We didn't get back to our hotel until around four in the morning and everyone had drank too much, danced too much, and sang too loudly, but it was by far one of the most fun nights I've ever had. I reached for my purse and found the small bottle of tylenol, taking a sip of water to wash the small pill down my throat. 

"Morning." Kian whispered. 

"Good morning." I whispered back, noticing Jc asleep in the other bed of our hotel room. 

"Do we need to leave soon?" He asked. 

"Yeah, we have like forty five minutes." I said, walking into the bathroom and putting my hair up. I took off my makeup from the night before and washed my face, when I felt the urge to throw up. I knelt over the toilet and threw up, and within a few seconds I heard Kian come in. 

"You okay?" He asked, kneeling down next to me. I flushed the toilet and sighed. 

"Yeah. Must've just drank too much." I said, as he helped me up. I brushed my teeth and went back out to get clothes from my suitcase. I changed into a pair of maroon skinny jeans and one of Kian's black sweatshirts. 

"Is this okay?" Kian asked, standing in the bathroom wearing black jeans and a light blue button up shirt. 

"You look great." I smiled, walking up to him and giving him a kiss. "But you don't need to dress up, I promise, my parents are gonna like you no matter what." 

"Well I wanna look nice." He said, a serious look on his face. 

"Then wear that. You look handsome." I said, although he could wear anything and still look great. 

"Okay." He said, looking in the mirror. 

ON THE AIRPLANE

Our plane had just taken off about half an hour, and Kian had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I was listening to music to clear my head. I'm two weeks late and I haven't told Kian, because I don't want him to worry. It's been late before, so there's nothing to worry about. I ran my fingers through his hair, and I saw a small smile creep onto his face. I wish I knew what he was thinking about, or what he was dreaming about. I shut my eyes and before I knew it, we had begun to land. I took my earbuds out and Kian was on his phone. 

"Good afternoon." He said, noticing that I was awake. I smiled, leaning over and kissing him. 

"Are you ready?" I asked excitedly, as I hadn't seen my parents and brother and sister for a long time, almost three months, and this time I get to bring Kian with. 

"Yeah, but I'm nervous as hell." He said. 

"Don't be. They'll love you, I promise." I reassured him. 

"Who's picking us up from here?" He asked. 

"My brother Jake. I think you guys will get along really well. He's 24 and hopefully he'll be like another brother to you." I explained, as the seatbelt light went off and the plane came to a complete stop. People stood up and started grabbing their belongings. 

"As if two brothers and two sisters weren't enough." He joked. 

"Hey and you'll be getting another sister, can't forget about Lillian." I added, as we got out of our seats and grabbed our carry on bags and moved our way into the aisle. 

"How old is Lillian again? Seventeen? Eighteen?" He asked. 

"Seventeen." I answered. We exited the plane and I called Jake. 

"Hello." 

"Hey, we just got off the plane. We're gonna get our luggage and then we'll be out front." 

"Okay, I'm in mom's Lexus, not my car, since there's more room." 

"Alright, we'll be out soon!"

"Okay, see ya!" He said, hanging up. I would've just brought a carry on suitcase with me instead of my big suitcase I took to LA but I have to go back to school anyways and sort things out with Erika and the apartment. Kian brought a large suitcase too, even though we'd only be staying for the weekend. I think he brought some fancier outfit that he didn't want wrinkled. About ten minutes later, we both had our suitcases and we were walking out the front entrance of the airport. I looked around at all the cars outside until I spotted the silver Lexus, and my brother standing outside of it, waiting with the trunk open. 

"Jakey!" I yelled, running towards him, letting go of my suitcase once I was near the car. I hugged him tightly, and my feet left the ground for a few seconds. 

"Yeah, yeah, I get it, you missed me." He rolled his eyes laughing. I playfully hit him. 

"Jake, this is Kian, Kian this is my brother." I introduced the two.

"Hey man." Jake said, putting his hand out as the two exchanged a bro hug. 

"Nice to meet you." Kian smiled. We loaded everything into the trunk and Jake got in the drivers seat, and Kian in the passengers seat. 

"Lilli didn't wanna come with you?" I asked from the backseat as we got onto the freeway. 

"Nope, she was busy with homework." He said, looking back at me through the rear view mirror. 

"Are you serious? She'd chosen homework over her sister and her sister's fiancé?" I laughed. 

"Apparently." He shrugged. 

"Trust me, she's actually sweet." He said to Kian as the two started a conversation. I pulled my phone out of my sweatshirt pocket. 

To: sister dearest <3

can't believe u chose homework over me, but I guess I still love u <3

Only a few seconds later, I got a response back.

From: sister dearest <3

sorry, school is MUY IMPORTANTE! (I've been working on my Spanish) I love u too ig ;) 

---A/N---

idk why it took me 2.5 months to write this

it's not even a complicated chapter

im just lazy ig

idk

anywhoooooo hope ur enjoying bc it's gonna end soon :P

-lexiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii