Chapter 3: Telling Backstory

Sebastian walked you to your room after you finished speaking to Ciel. Suddenly you remembered something and said "I hope I'm not asking too much of you. Can you cut slits in my shirts or dresses so I can put my wings through it? It would be horrible if I ripped the shirts you bought." 

"Of course. I'll have Mey-rin fit you for your dresses later." said Sebastian.

"Thank you Sebastian."

"Would you like a change of clothes before we have dinner?"

"Yes that would be amazing. Can you show me where the bathing room is?"

"Of course my lady."

~le time skip~

I feel so much better after having a bath. When I got out clothes were already there and my old ones were gone. My wings felt so much lighter I guess all the dirt made them feel heavier. I slightly flapped them making the drying process quicker. I put on the clothes one of the servants left me and there were slits for my wings in there. 'Wow Sebastian works fast...I should probably hurry up I wouldn't want them waiting for me.' Quickly dressing you decided to just let your hair flow freely noticing how long you've been in the bathroom. You exited and made your way to the dining room where everyone was waiting for you. 

"Sorry for taking so long." 

"Its fine just sit down." 

Sebastian came in with the dish. "For dinner today I have prepared homemade pasta with a side of meatballs with fresh shredded cheese."

"Wow.." You were amazed at how good it looked. Not wanting to embarrass myself I ate slowly since I was no longer used to all of the utensils. Ciel raised an eyebrow seeing how you carefully chose your utensil he sighed "It's the other one. Sebastian tomorrow teach her proper etiquette."

"Yes my lord."

"So (Y/n) where have you been all these years?" Ciel questioned.

"Nowhere particular." You answered not wanting to tell him.

"Hmm.. You must've been somewhere though seeing how a normal person can't grow wings."

"Correct."

"Going to tell me or no?"

"Fine. After the fire I walked to an orphanage. Shortly after some men came in and took some children out. One of them being me of course. It was horrible every single day they were ejecting some new substance into us. The man said all my friends died the first day and I was the only survivor. Who knows why they were doing it. One day I had a horrible pain in my back and wings stated appearing over a period of time. It was even worse when that happened. Taking my blood and feather samples to find out how to give others this power. I at that point had enough of it. All the torture, all the suffering. I rebelled against them killing anyone in my path to make my escape." Ciel and surprisingly Sebastian were both speechless.

"I think you owe me an explanation for what happened to your eye."

Quickly gaining his composure he said "I don't feel like it, I'm going to sleep. Goodnight (Y/n)."
____________________________________

Ciel: Did you know what she went through?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!

Me: Of course I knew. You never asked what happened.

Sebastian: She has a point young master.

Ciel: Who's side are you on Sebastian? Did you know about this.

Sebastian: Hmm.. I don't know it seemed to slip my mind.

Me: Perfect Sebastian.

Sebastian: Thank you, my lady.

Me: Mhmm

Ciel: What exactly are you?

Me: I was there with your sister when that happened. They also gave me wings and I escaped soon after her.

Ciel: How did we not notice that...

Me: Not a clue.
____________________________________
Words: 625