Chapter 35: Sebastian and Ciel's Thoughts

These are just the character's thoughts on what happened in the last chapter

~Sebastian POV~

"They agreed a while back. It seems as our parents were going to do it anyways. Sebastian this is an order. Stay away from (Y/n) I forbid your relationship."

I thought I heard glass shattering but didn't see it. "Yes my lord.." 

(Y/n) put her head down and walked out of the room with Yin following. If anything I would think it was her spirit that broke.

"Bocchan.. You heard the shattering right? That wasn't glass, it was (Y/n)."

"Yes however this won't change what I said. I forbid it and that's it."

"Yes." On the inside I was hurt but I couldn't say anything. 

~After funeral~

(Y/n) wasn't able to come to my 'funeral' but I knew the reason. I wasn't allowed to see her and I'm sure she doesn't want to see the young master.

I guess I was lost in my thoughts for longer than I thought because I smelt burning. "Damn it." This was the cake I was supposed bring Ciel in a few minutes.

"Sebastian is everything ok?" Bard asked coming into the kitchen.

"Yes I just.. Burned the cake."

"Ah.. You just returned from the dead so it's alright."

"I suppose.. I bring the young master croissants then." I loaded everything onto the tray.

"Yea."

Boom

Well the effects of (Y/n)'s training. I knocked on Bocchan's door. "Come in." Walking in I put his snack on the desk. "What happened to the cake you were making?"

"I burned it.."

"Hn. Go."

"Yes." I walked out and closed the door. When beginning to walk away I noticed my tailcoat was stuck in the door. Well fuck.. I opened the door a tad and freed my tailcoat. 

I went back to my duties but couldn't focus. I cleaned the windows with wax and I've cooked better food.. Im lost without her.

~Ciel's POV~

"They agreed a while back. It seems as our parents were going to do it anyways. Sebastian this is an order. Stay away from (Y/n) I forbid your relationship."

I heard what sounded like glass breaking and glanced around to find the cause. (Y/n) then stood up saying some words and leaving.

"Bocchan.. You heard the shattering right? That wasn't glass, it was (Y/n)."

"Yes however this won't change what I said. I forbid it and that's it."

"Yes."

~After funeral~ 

'That was (y/n)? I guess I pushed her over the edge. Hmm. I won't go back on anything though. He knows better than to go against me. What the hell was he thinking? Did he seriously think I would let this happen with everything going on? What about when he eats my soul..? Would he leave her? No matter I'll send a letter after the battle is over.'

Boom.

Training seems to be going well. I heard a knock on my door and Sebastian came in with my afternoon snack. It wasn't cake though and i got suspicious. "What happened to the cake you were making?"

"I burned it."

"Hn. Go."

"Yes." As Sebastian left I noticed his tailcoat was stuck in the door. He was never this careless. I guess my words affected him too. Of course it would if he actually loved her.

(Y/n): They don’t know about the things we do

Sebastian: They don’t know about the "I love yous"

(Y/n): But I bet you if they only knew

Sebastian: They would just be jealous of us

(Y/n): They don’t know about the up all nights

Sebastian: They don’t know I've waited all my life

(Y/n): Just to find a love that feels this right

Pages: 1.8

Words: 631