Chapter 46: New Year's Speciel

Ok so I thought this would be a funny idea. Remember my last new year's chapter when I still had the other author? Yes this is kinda like that but not the same. Just know you are in for a treat.

!!! Also I've noticed less people have been reading my story? Sorry for no update on the main story role but I'm building background for the sequel!!!

SONG: Wake me up by Avicii

~Sebastian POV~

"Bocchan. The New Year's is approaching again. Shall we hold another ball?" I asked Ciel.

"Hm? Is it really almost that time already? It seems like yesterday it was just Christmas." He said looking up from his paperwork.

"Indeed."

He sighed. "I suppose you are right. Lizzy wanted to hold a ball for my birthday and Christmas so she will probably want one for New Year's too. So let's get ahead shall we? Send out the invitations for tomorrow. Ask (Y/n) if she wants to invite anyone."

"Yes, my Lord." I put my hand on my chest and bowed leaving the room. I walked down the hallway to (Y/n)'s room and knocked on the door.

"Come in."

I opened the door and saw her at her desk designing something. "What's that?"

"A new type of dog collar. Ok so you see how when you put Pluto on the leash it creates a gap and it pulls on his neck. There is also a gap where the leash is being put. So I'm making a collar that where you connect the leash it tightens around the dogs neck when it pulls. Not to the point where it chokes it but- augh it's difficult to explain."

I chuckled. "Well bocchan is planning a New Year's Eve party. Do you have anyone you want to invite?"

"Not in particular. I don't go outside much." Stares at author.

"Ok well what color do you want to wear?"

She looked at me confused.

"You want to match don't you?"

"​​​​​​I've never seen you in anything other than black."

"You have a point."

"Black then."

"You sure?"

"Ja."

"Ok i have to write and send invitations I'll see you later." I leaned over, kissed her cheek, then left.

~(Y/n) POV~

"Kikiyu!"

"WHAT!?"

"GET IN HERE!"

"WHY?"

"BITCH!"

"BITCH!" He bust open the door.

"Good you came."

"There is a ball tomorrow and we are getting you ready today."

"Why me?"

"Because you look dashing in a suit now, let's go."

~Time skip to tomorrow~

"Kikiyu come out! You still have to help me get ready."

"I don't want to."

"Then I'm coming in." I bust open the door 

"Nuuu!" He turned around but not before I looked at him.