Chapter 13: So the Hunt Begins

"Arigato, Sebastian... We NEED to talk."

Fukikiyu, Sebastian, and I walked into Ciel's study. "Hmm? (Y/n) what is it?" I read the note we found aloud to Sebastian and Ciel then showed them a picture of the beast.

"Hmm.. This is very troubling."

"You're right Sebastian. (Y/n) are you sure this isn't a hoax. I mean you said that he died right?"

"I'm fairly sure that he died.. However, this is no hoax. The blood on the floor and walls would've been dried if it was from when we escaped."

"She's right we also heard growls on the way back here."

"I see... I don't want the servants of this manor to be attacked. They can handle enemies but I'm not sure about anything like this.. Do you think we should relocate for the time being Sebastian?"

"Yes, my lord. There is a very high risk of this place being attacked. I've never seen these creatures before either...."

"Then its settled. We will leave in the morning. Sebastian keep lookout for today."

"Yes, my lord."

Kikiyu and I went to my room to lay out the weapons. It was already well past late though. "Which one do you want (y/n)?"

"The snakes look cool but I want the double sided scythe."

"Ok you can have both then." He handed the weapons to me."

"I'll take the other twin katana."

"What about the other weapons?"

"Hmm.. They can stay in your closet."

"Got it."

"If you chose to carry you twin snake katana with you carry them like this across your back."

"But my wings will get in the way

"But my wings will get in the way..."

"Oh yea.. I'll tell you have to make them disappear then. Unlike your Mastema you don't have to say it out loud. Only say it in your head. To make then disappear think 'Sugata o kesu'. Try it."

I didn't really think it would work but none the less I trusted Kikiyu. 'Sugata o kesu' I suddenly felt much lighter. I looked behind me expecting to still see my wings. They were gone! It worked!

"Told you."

"Kikiyu do know how much trouble this would've saved us?!"

"Heh.. Yeah.." He said scratching the back of his head.

"How do I get them back?"

"Arawareru"

"Got it but I think I'll stay like this for a while."

"Can I touch your wings now Kikiyu?"

"Fine.."A small blush crept on his face as he took his shirt off.