Chapter 30: In mind and Soul

~Ciel's Pov~

As soon as Sebastian said those words I quickly ran from my desk trying to catch (Y/n). She couldn't have gotten far but when I got to the front of the manor I didn't see her.

"(Y/n)!" I frantically looked around for any trail of a carriage. This was my fault. I felt a gush of wind go by and I was blinded.

"Sebastian!" I started struggling in my kidnapper's arms. "Sebastian save me!"

~Your POV~

"Sebastian save me!"

'oh no.. I messed up. Didn't think he would react this way. How would Sebastian complete this order?'

~Sebastian Pov~

"Sebastian save me." 'I can't hurt her right? I need to at least try. She'll be fine. Right?'

I jumped up and took the young lord from his sister. She just nodded at me in understandable. I sat the young lord down and took out my knives. I aimed them toward her arms and she fell down to the ground. I hope I didn't hurt her too much.

~Ciel pov~

Once Sebastian took my kidnapper down, I took out my gun and approached them. I flipped their body over.

"(Y/n)..?" I shook her shoulders. "This didn't look you right? Right?! I apologize for earlier. It wasn't my right.. Is she ok?"

"I would hope so. I didn't hit anything vital but who knows."

"Help her then."

"Woof."

I glared at him.

"Woof."

"Did you just do it again?" I growled.

"No, young master."

I looked back and (y/n) was gone. At that point I realized what happened. "I despise the both of you. Now where did she go?"

"Oh brother.. There is only one place for me to go."

~Your pov~

"Oh brother.. There is only one place for me to go." I was hiding behind a bush. "You hate me? Shouldn't it be the other way?"

"I apologize for that."

"But does it mean I forgive you?" I moved to a different spot.

"It doesn't."

"Hm."

"Come out already I have to get back to work."

"No."

"Fine. Sebastian lets go."

"I dont think so." I ran out of my hiding place and picked him up again. "Lets have some fun."

"I have work. Let me go."

"If I say no?"

"Sebastian.."

"Sebastian what Ciel? You need to lighten up a bit." I let him go and walked back to the garden. "Yin!"

"M'lady?"

"Training starts now."

"Yes. Hm.. Let's see. Do you remember what happened when you got your wings?"