Chapter 27: Back at the Manor

I sat in the carriage with Yin. 'Oh god Kikiyu is going to kill me.'

"(Y/n)?" Ciel called my name.

"Hm?"

"What did you mean by he owes you now?"

"Let Yin explain I don't really know myself."

Yin turned back into his human form. "Yes, my lady. Instead of you making a contract with me I made one with you. We both had similar intent with the same amount of revenge. I won't take her soul because she didn't ask for my help. In fact she rejected it saying she wants to kill my brother herself. If she does kill my brother, and I will help her train, the contact will be complete and I owe her."

"I see.." Ciel said satisfied with Yin's answer

"I have two questions Yin. Will Sebastian be a problem and was Luciel talking about you when he said contact a demon?" I spoke up.

"I won't be able to tell if Sebastian will be a problem but I'm not after your brothers soul. I'll eat animal's souls and I can also eat human food. I'm not sure if he was trying to contact me though.. After all of this I have been the only one trying to hunt him down. I don't think he would willingly bring me here."

I thought about what Yin said for awhile. Then all the puzzle pieces came together. "I'm glad you came Yin. I have a feeling that he was using me to try and beat you. This is an order, along with me until Luciel is dead I want you to guard Fukikiyu but don't let him know it."

"Yes, my lady." Yin's eyes turned that familiar color of fuchsia.

"Ciel do you have any particular job Yin can do?"

"Hmm.. He can help take care of Pluto and Sora. We are on our way to the manor but I need to go somewhere else."

"I see.."

~One awkward carriage ride later~

(I am aware Ciel visits the orphanage in the day but oh welling already wrote it)

I was back at the manor and Ciel left seeing no need to stay. I opened the door Finny, Bard, Mey-Rin, Tanaka, and Kikiyu was there waiting.

"Welcome back mast- Lady (Y/n) you're back!" Everyone said in unison.

"gasp (Y/n) what happened?!" Finny asked.

"Yea and who is that?" Bard said.

Kikiyu just glared at Yin.

"Here sorry guys the circus was a bit rough. This is Yin he will be helping out around the manor. My brother will be back soon. Kikiyu and Yin follow me to my room I believe we have some.. Catching up to do."

"I'll get some tea for you, yes." Mey-Rin said.

"Thank you." I walked back to my room swiftly with Kikiyu and Yin following behind me. When finally got there went in and I closed the door.

"(Y/n) what the hell why another demon! Are you ok? And I'm sorry.."

'Well that dialed down quickly.' "To be fair I did make a contact but it was for Yin's revenge i guess. Luciel, the man that tortured us for years, found me and tried to find what killed me so that explains the cuts. I forgive you.. But that doesn't mean I will trust you all the way now."

"What is the contract?"

"Yin explain to him please I've said it too many times today."

"Yes, my lady."

While Yin explained I went in my closet looking for a nightgown. Then I remembered something. I didn't get to give Claude and Alois their presents. Oh well I'll give it to them later tonight.. "Are you two done?"