Chapter 28: Give me a Chance

"I was in the middle of writing my letter to the queen when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in."

Sebastian walked in and I put my quill down. "You wanted to speak to me?"

"Yes.. About what happened at the circus and the swan."

"Ah that.. What about the circus?"

"Were you serious? If you were why do that with beast a few minutes later?"

"I assure I was serious. The young master ordered me to get information on the case and I can't refuse an order."

"Was it the only way to get the information?"

"It wasn't the only way however it was the fastest. Young master wanted to leave before sunrise. I assure you that it was never my intention to confess and then go for someone else."

"And the swan?"

"Yes it represents grace, beauty, and love.. I was hoping you would forgive me."

I thought about what Ciel said in breakfast. "What will you do when you eat Ciel's soul?"

"I would gladly stay here with you after that of you if you wish. Through hell and back."

"I'll give you a chance then but if you have to do anything like 'that' again tell me first."

"If you give me a chance I will take it. I promise you won't regret it."

"I trust you, Sebastian."

"The young master is calling. I'll see you later, my love."

~A little bit of skip a little bit of that. Only a tiny skip so don't get mad~

I finished writing my letter to the Queen when Yin came in. "So first bit of training are your eyes."

"My eyes?"

"Yes silver isn't you natural color right?"

"Correct."

"You were quite mad when that happened right?"

"Yes..."

"You feel tension behind it?"

"Yes.. Yin are you physic? O.o"

"No. Do you forgive them for what they did?"

"Yes."

"You positive?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"I FORGIVE THEM!"

"Good." He took a mirror out any showed me. My eyes were back to their natural (e/c) color.

"Yin... You are magic."

"Whatever makes you happy.. But do you feel more relaxed?"

"Yes I feel like some energy is returning to me.. And less tense. At the least my mood feels lighter."

"Great. My theory is your eyes get like that when you are extremely mad or experienced something."

"I see.. Well in the least I feel better! More active maybe. Could you give this letter to Ciel? Also how is Pluto and Sora treating you?"

"Sora behaves herself while Pluto.. He is just Pluto.." Yin sweat dropped and took the letter from my hand.

I laughed. "Well I have an errand for Sora so I'll you later Yin." I picked up the letter addressed to Alois and Claude then walked out to the garden. While going down the hallway I saw it.. Freshly waxed floors.