Chapter 10: Rubies & Diamonds

Soft feathers.

Soft pillows.

Soft bedsheets.

Soft dreams.

Hard chest.

Wait what?

I snapped my eyes open to find my hand resting on Ethan's hard and bare chest. The heat immediately rose to my cheeks.

When the hell did he get here?! And why is he naked, at least from his abdomen.?!

Wait did we...?

I quickly jumped out of bed to see if I was even wearing anything and sighed in relief when I found myself fully clothed in a night gown.

Annoyed at his sudden intervention, I stormed towards the bed and sat on him, shaking him fiercely awake.

"Wake up, lazy ass! Just wake up wlready! And why are you on my bed?!" I shouted on top of my lungs and shook him awake like there is no tomorrow.

He hesitantly opened his eyes and groaned while rubbing them.

"Babe what do you wan-" He stopped dead in his tracks

"Wait...are you straddling me early in the morning Elena Stone?!" He questioned, clearly amused.

The heat rose to my cheeks once again as I thought of straddling him.

He laughed gingerly at the sight of my fierce blush. I quickly tried to get up but he firmly placed his hands on my waist, keeping me on the exact place.

"Let me go, this isn't right..." I quietly muttered, still embarrassed of that stupid blush.

"I don't think there is anything wrong with having sex with your soul mate on a nice morning, don't you think?" Ethan teased

"Eewww! We were no where near sex you perverted jerk loser moron ass-hole retard desp-" I began cursing in annoyance

"Okay, okay I get it! Can you at least make out with me?" He asked, smiling widely.

"First tell me why did you get into my bed?" I said, drawing small circles on his abdomen with my finger.

"Because I couldn't stop thinking about how good your body will feel against mine." He whispered sexily.

With that said, he slid his hands inside my night gown causing me to gasp. He began peeling off my underwear slowly while looking straight into my eyes, as if he was searching for something.

I was biting my lip and turning redder and redder by the minute.

"Ethan I'm not ready for this yet." I quickly said, making yet another attempt to get off of him.

Instead he just silenced me and flipped himself over me. Now I was the one who was below him. He positioned himself in such a way that I could not feel any of his weight on me.

"I'm just going to play around... explore you. I'm not asking for that."

I could feel shivers down my spine as he spoke those words.

"Explore me then." I demanded, without thinking.

He stared into my eyes before sliding his hands once again inside my gown. I could feel his fingers sneak into my bra, allowing them to touch my breast. He kissed my neck and moaned as I did the same. He squeezed my breast causing my whole body to shiver with pleasure. I opened my legs wide as he snuck his hand inside my underwear. I moaned loudly as his hand grazed over my sensitive spot. I was embarrassed at how wet I had gotten. Before I knew it, he thrust two of his fingers inside my core, causing me to scream in pain.

"Damn it, you're so damn tight." He whispered in my ear, leaving my core even wetter.

He slid his fingers out of my core after several painful thrusts, leaving me begging for more.

Within a split second, he was off of the bed and standing next to the door, looking at me coldly.

I was flushed, embarrassed and confused at what I had done wrong.

"Ethan, why did you stop?" I asked, kind of ashamed at the fact that I was still asking for more.

"I wouldn't have been able to control myself, El." He said while averting his gaze to anywhere but me.

There was an awkward and uncomfortable tension between us that just wouldn't break. He was looking away guiltily while I was looking down, ashamed at how easy I got.

"There will be a ball in the castle tonight. All the princes and their soul mates are going to be their except the Prince of Fire. Get ready by 9 o'clock. I'll have a servant help you with everything." He quickly said and stormed out of the room.

I was left alone to myself. I sighed heavily and got up from my bed slowly. My core was still searing with pain. After putting on a loose sky blue flower dress, I closed my hair into a bun and went to the bathroom to freshen up. As soon as I got out, I heard a knocking sound on my door.

"Come in!" I shouted

A skinny girl who looked approximately my age came inside wearing a white long dress. She bowed her head down obeyingly.

"Who are you?" I asked softly

"I'm Flora, your personal servent Madam." She spoke in a thick French accent.

The girl was pleasant looking. She had very light blonde hair that almost looked white and large eyes. The strange thing was that she had vibrant pink eyes.

"You can call me Elena." I smiled at her.

She giggled.

"What is so funny?" I asked, raising a brow.

"I know you're shocked at my pink eyes, Elena. Every female servant here has pink eyes while the male servants have purple eyes." She said, smiling brightly.

"Wow, how much more supernatural can this castle get?" I muttered to myself.

"Can I help you get ready for the dark ball?" Flora asked.

***

After two hours of looking at various beautiful ball gowns, I still couldn't find the perfect one.

"Elena, I think I found the perfect gown for you!" Flora cheered

I spun around and gasped at the bright red silk gown that had blood-red rubies embedded into it. It had endless layers of the finest silk and was extremely tight from the top and extremely flowy and bouncy from the bottom. I tried it on as Flora tightened the bows that were at the back.

I felt like a medieval princess.

After having Flora help me with my dark smoky eye make-up and red lipstick, she styled my hair into loose and big curls that fell below my shoulders, touching my hips. I smiled at myself in the full-length mirror.

"There is something missing..." Flora tapped her finger against her chin.

"What could it possibly be?" I asked

She rushed out of the room and came back with a breath-taking crown that had rubies and diamonds carved into it. She placed it on my head and rushed out of the room again, coming back with a small ruby pendant which she placed on my neck.

I clapped in excitement as I did a little spin in front of the mirror.

It was going to be a great night.

---------------------------------

Hello readers! I'm sorry for the one week wait. I have exams in the coming week and won't be able to update for a while. I hope this chapter makes up for it!

Questions of the chapter:

1) Thoughts on Elena and Ethan's heated moment in the morning?

2) Do you think Elena looks pretty tonight?

Please don't forget to vote & comment!

Ciao!

~Cookie Dough~