Chapter 14: "I'm taking your balls now."

Elena's POV

I was sitting on my window-seat listening to the loud rain. I practically lived in a castle that was built in the sky, so the rain was pretty loud. I felt like there was a storm coming. Soon enough, the lightning struck making me jump. I hated lighting, it was one of my biggest fears.  

No matter how much I tried to fight it, Ethan and my relationship was always on my mind. It felt like by every passing day, we were growing distant. It had been almost 2 months that I had been living in this castle, and everything was going on just fine... but after that bitch stepped into this castle, everything felt cold and empty. I knew her intentions, she wants Ethan. They have been hanging out a lot and that's probably why I feel out of place. He's my Prince, so why is she taking him away from me? Ethan and I barely talk these days. However, I guess that's my fault because I'm the one who is usually keeping my distance. That's only because Diana, (the Princess of Bitches) is always around him like a clingy child. 

Suddenly, I heard a loud knocking sound. It must be one of the servants who want to clean my room. But my room was already clean, it was always clean. I couldn't stand it when things lie in the wrong place. 

"Come in!" I said

I was shocked to see her enter. What was she doing here? 

"Pleased to see me?" Diana spoke venomously

I quickly got up from my window seat and faced her directly. There was no way I was going to let her think that she is better than me.

"You bet, what are you doing in my room?" I spoke sarcastically and folded my arms.

"Well, well, dear. How about we sit down and have a chat? You need to get some things through that little brain of yours." She sneered and sat gracefully on my bed.

I gritted my teeth in anger and sat down as well.

Don't slap her.

Don't break her pretty little face.

"What?" I spat.

She smirked evilly and took a deep breath before starting.

"Ethan and I... as you see have had a colorful past, but what you don't understand honey is... we are also going to have a colorful future. You are just a little girl that destiny accidentally tied him up with, you can not get between him and me... do you understand?" She spoke every word slowly and clearly, as if I was a small girl.

My blood was boiling and my heart was thumping faster because of the fury that was building up inside me.

"Listen to me you slut, what you don't understand is that I am not just "a little girl who got tied up with Ethan"... I am his Princess of Darkness. I knew about your bitchy plans from the very beginning, but you need to hear me out once and for all; if you get near him, I will break you. It is about time you found out we are in love and sluts like you can not get in our way." I spoke menacingly, shaking furiously inside because of what she said earlier.

I examined her face slowly, she twisted her plump lips and then let out a cold long laugh. I frowned at her actions, she clearly did not get my message across.

"Who do you think you are, huh? You think you can threaten the sister of the Prince of War? If anyone here is to do the threatening, it is me. Other than that, you are clearly blind. He doesn't love you... he loves me! We were together for three years you filthy piece of trash! You're just a little cowardly bitch, I bet you haven't even had sex with him yet. In fact, I bet your little virgin ass hasn't even been touched by him yet."  She sneered the last part as if she was taunting me.