Chapter 13: Blood and Kisses

I was sitting on my bed and sobbing softly. The sky outside the large window was all misty and the cool winter winds were blowing in through the creaks. I clenched the red silk satin sheets of my bed tightly and hugged my chest. 

I wish Ethan was here.

But of course he had to be with that bitch right now. I hated Diana so much! I had cried enough. I decided to go out of my room. 

"Ethan?" I called out but there was no reply. 

"P-princess he's in the Music Room..." A fearful-looking male servant said.

I smiled weakly as I noticed the fear in the boys voice. 

"Don't be so scared when you're talking to me...what's your name?" I asked gently, coming closer to him.

He lifted his head slowly and smiled softly. I had to admit, he was good-looking. He had dark black hair and a square jaw. He was around 6'1'' and had a strong body. However his eyes were not purple, how Flora had mentioned that all the males who worked her had purple eyes.

"Princess, my name is Damien, I'm the head of all the servants but am of course in service of the Prince of Darkness myself." He said.

That's probably why he doesn't have purple eyes.

"Nice to meet you Damien, call me Elena." I smiled and shook his hand.

"I'm not sure if the Prince will appreciate that." Damien frowned.

"Call me Elena when he's not around. I have to get going now but I'll see you soon hopefully." I smiled and walked away.

As I went to the Music Room, I saw Ethan. Diana was leaning against the piano and swaying her hips to the melodious music. I pang of jealousy shot through me. Why was he playing for her? I cleared my throat and both of their heads shot towards me. Ethan looked at the floor as if nothing was happening while Diana narrowed her eyes at me and gave me the nastiest glare ever.

"I really enjoyed the music Ethan, but I should go sleep. Travelling always makes me tired." Diana cooed sweetly and pranced away. 

Now it was just me and Ethan left in the room. Tears were threatening to fall out of my eyes. 

"I didn't know the piano was your passion." I muttered painfully.

He just remained silent. I really wanted him to say something...anything. I looked up and he looked at me intensely.

"You're my only passion." He said seriously.

Hearing that made my insides warm. He got up from his stool and walked towards me. I didn't want to be close to him so I kept on backing up until my back pressed against the wall. He was very close to me. Ethan's hot breath tickled my neck.

"Ethan no." I said seriously.

Ethan looked confused for a second. 

"Why not?" He questioned.

"Is there anything I should know about you and Diana?" I blurted out.

He looked at the floor and messed up his sexy hair. After two minutes of just staring at the ground, he finally answered me.

"Before I met you... we used to be in a relationship. But we broke up four years ago and we're completely past that now." Ethan nervously said.

I felt like fire had lit up inside me. 

"And you're telling me this now?!" I half yelled

"I would've told you earlier but-"

"But what Ethan?! You were having sex with Diana four years ago and now she's your best friend? How is that even possible?! How do you expect me to be okay with all of this crap?" I yelled in his face.

"It's all over now! There is nothing left between us now." He yelled in defiance.

"Maybe for you but certainly not for her! I see the way she still looks at you Ethan, she wants you." I said bitterly.

"Who cares? What's important is who I want, and that's you." He spoke softly, cupping my face.

My heart fluttered in happiness. He pressed his lips on to mine and placed his hands on both sides of my waist. The way both of our lips melted into each other made my toes curl. He was hungry and fast with his actions. I moaned softly as he began biting my lips. After running out of breath we parted and he drew light circles on my cheeks with his thumbs. 

"You're the only girl I'll ever love, do you understand?" He whispered hoarsely in my ear. 

I shook my head and hugged him tightly.

--- < 3 ---

A/N

I know, I know! You can shoot me with your best Scottish gun ! I'm very sorry.  I apologize for the fact that this chapter is short but I'm trying my best to get back on track and update quickly. Updates will hopefully be faster and longer but pleasseee I need your support. 

I NEED Y0U PE0PLE T0 V0TE AND C0MMENT IF Y0U WANT THIS ST0RY TO KEEP G0ING ! 

Hugs and kisses, 

~Cookie Dough~