Chapter 15: When Fire Threatens Darkness

Before reading this chapter please read the previous one to refresh your memory, it has been long since I've updated.

*Ethan's POV*

I was pacing around my room, worried about all that was going on. As soon as I'd solve something, a new problem would spring up.

For now, I was just thankful that Diana was gone. I could see how Elena didn't like her, and as soon as Diana was mistaken about Elena being pregnant with my child, she packed her bags the next morning out of rage the next morning after confirming with me and flew off.

But hell. I was still worried. And not about the clingy bitch but about the Prince of Fire, my grave enemy.

*Flashback of 12 hours ago*

"What's wrong my beautiful princess?'' I asked Elena who was sitting quietly on my bed side, staring out at the lashing rain.

Her long light brown locks were flying gently with the fast wind as she pursed her red lips, biting them occasionaly while thinking.

Why does my princess have to be so beautiful?

"I have to t-tell you something.'' She nervously stuttered.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and brought her closer to me so that her head could be laying on my bare chest. She unintentionally ran her delicate fingers up and down my chest, making me feel nervous.

"What's wrong kitten?'' I asked

"Last night I was about to sleep when one of my windows cracked open... an envelope flew in and it said one word on it which scared me. I-"

"What was the word?" I asked, already fuming about who could've sent my princess an envelope.

"It said... it said... Fire..." Elena hesistantly said

WHAT?! Could it be the Prince of... nahh. He couldn't dare.

"Did you read what was inside it?" I asked impatiently.

She raised her head up from my chest and locked her beautiful cerulean blue eyes with my grey stormy ones. She had a worried expression plastered over her delicate face.

"I-I don't know if I can read it again... just read it yourself." Elena nervously told me and handed me a red envelope.

I impatiently opened it up and read:

"Oh beauty of Darkness,
I shall take you soon,
But not on a blue moon.
Let me give you a hint,
Fire awaits you on an eclipse,
I will snatch you in pure bliss."

I read the eery poem over and over again and as soon as I could make out the whole message, I roared in anger and tore the envelope. I got up in anger and skimmed my eyes across the sky, looking for a sign.

"Come on coward, dare to take my princess and tear you into pieces."

I telepathically sent my message to the Prince of Fire, and waited anxiously for his reply.

"Don't worry Darkness, I won't only take her, I'll fuck her too. After all, who can restrain from a beauty like that?"

As soon as I got the filthy bastard's reply, I roared loudly into the sky in pure fury. The sky thundered in terror and the rain hardened. I was enraged, if he even dares to lay a finger on Elena, I'll feed his guts to my black wolves.

"What's wrong, Ethan?" Elena said, a little scared.

She ran her delicate hands up and down my back, soothing me a lot. I spun her around instantly and looked into her eyes which were filled with confusion and terror.

I couldn't help but linger my eyes over her soft and inviting lips. Before I knew it, I locked my lips with hers and squeezed her small waist with my hands. She tasted like strawberries, reminding me of when I had thrown her berries in the forest.

"Ethannn..." she purred during the kiss and I couldn't control myself any further.

I threw her on the bed and turned around, trying to focus on anything but her right now. If we had continued, I wouldn't be able to stop.

"Thank you, and I'm sorry for leading you on. I just-"

"You can't sleep in your own room anymore. You can't go or do anything without my presence, and you certainly can not even think of going outside." I cut her off harshly and rushed outside, shouting orders for lock up to all my servants.

Oh Prince of Fire, your slaughter impends.

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: ×I'm so sorry that it took so long! I was really caught up in exams and I feel like guys need to show more support!

Your votes and comments are the only thing that are keeping this story alive

- × Cookie Dough ×