Chapter 4: Misty Kiss

Dedicate to all those wonderful people who voted and commented. Thank you.

*Elena's POV*

It has been almost 5 days ever since I've been in these woods. At first when I came here, I never thought I'd be able to survive but he was being so caring and helped me through all my hard times. I had begun to grow a strange fondness for him.

Right now I was just pacing around the woods trying to think of a way to bathe in the lake without Ethan watching me.

"Ethan if you can hear me, I just want you to know that I really need to bathe and if you don't mind, I don't think I feel comfortable at all with you watching me like a total creep."

"Don't mind me. I'm just going to be supervising."

His sexy voice filled my ears. We had been talking to each other a lot lately but I still couldn't get over how sexy his voice is. But of course I'd never let him know about that, unless he already does since the creep can read my mind too.

"Listen to me you little perverted prick! I really need to bathe and if you don't close your eyes...I promise I'm never going to speak to you again." I snapped in anger.

"Isn't it funny how you always threaten me when we both know you can't see me, human girl?"

I gritted my teeth in anger. What did he think of himself?

''I hate you!"

"You love me."

"You wish! I hate you so much...I feel like killing you!"

"You don't mean any of it."

He sounded deadly serious, it almost scared me.

"Why would I fall for you when I can't even see you?" I snapped in frustration, I deserved to see him.

"Don't ever think about seeing me. I can not show you myself... even in your wildest dreams Elena."

"I wonder why you don't show me yourself. You're probably some old and hairy pedophile Ethan. " I teased him.

" I could be worse... like what if I'm a woman with a manly voice?"

That scared the living daylights out of me. I widened my eyes in shock. He couldn't possibly...

I instantly heard his amused laughter fill my ears. I clenched my fists in anger. This boy really liked messing with my head.

"You're not a woman, Ethan."

"How are you so sure?"

"Because if you were one... you wouldn't tell me that I have a nice ass." I stated, smiling at myself and remembering the time when he told me that.

"Can't a woman ever enjoy a good ass too sometimes?"

He was really enjoying this wasn't he?

"Eeeww Ethan that's just sick. Please don't tell me you're a homo woman who has been watching me all along."

"I'm not a homo woman who has been watching you all along."

"Thank god! Anyways, can you please disable your voodoo shit for a while so I can take a bath without you having to watch me?" I smiled at myself proudly.