Chapter 7

My eyes moved rapidly lights and colors ran past me. Diffrent shades of pink, blue, red, purple, every color you could think of. It hurt my eyes and my head. At the same time though it was like all these lights and colors were purifying me from the filth of South Park.

I heard joyful voices as I neared a normal colored light. I heard music, joyful talking, instruments, etc. It made me happy since I hadn't heard this before. You'd think it would've been like that in the cavern, but it always held a sense of fear. We never were truly safe in the cavern, we always were on high alert and quiet. Here it was loud and held no fear.

My thought process was interuppted as I hit a hard but soft matress. My bruised and worn out body lay on the matress before something heavy landed on my stomach.

I groaned in pain as the person quickly got off me and laughed. "I yelled look out Tucker. You should've moved!" Kenny laughed and I assume ran away.

"Ah sorry about Kenny Craig. He's just so lively." I waved it off and tried looking around but to no avail. "Tweek why can't I see?" I heard Tweek clap. "Right so uh I forgot to tell you to close your eyes the ride down." I 'looked' in the direction Tweek was.

I furrowed my eyebrows took a deep breath and said "why? What the fuck happened to me?" My eyes finally being able to see the shapes and colors of people and not just blobs of colors.

"Well incase of intruders we decided to kinda rig the slide down. So that when dystopian people come down here their visions get disorientated for some time to give us the  advantage." Tweek finished as he waved a hand in front of my face. I gripped his hand. "I don't know how you forgot to tell me that but now you owe me." I grinned and pulled him close.

I could feel his breath on my face as I leaned down a bit. His lips looked chapped but I bet they were sweet.

"Tweek!"

I growled as I stood straight letting Tweek go as a boy I've never seen before run up to us. "Sorry to bother this moment but people are wondering what to do!" The boy had an English accent and looked like a  girl. Tweek nodded a slight blush still on his face.

"Okay, I want you Kenny, Butters, and Cartman to gather everyone in the corridor." The boy nodded before running off to complete his task. Tweek looked back up at me his eyes went from serious to soft so fast it was like a switch.

"I'm sorry Craig but you need to go to the corridor as well. Your a new member here so your gonna have to." I sighed "Where is it?" Tweek took my hand and began to lead me to the corridor. As we walked I noticed this place had almost everything.

A restraunt or two, living complexes, a clothes store, food store, and a weapon store. It was as if this place was in fact a town on its own. People of all types ran around laughing and playing. I saw couples of the same gender kissing, little kids playing with whatever they wanted. It was like paradise. This place was the definition of pretty. 

Tweek giggled "close your mouth you'll let flies in." Tweek gently closed my mouth and pointed to a huge group of people. "This is the corridor where news and such is told. I gotta go and prepare. I'll see you in an hour or two." Tweek turned to leave but halted.

He turned back "uh Craig you kinda have to let me go." I looked at our hands. My hand unconsciously was holding onto Tweeks still. I didn't want to let go but I did. Tweek noticed my hesitation and cupped my cheeks. "I'm not dissapearing again. I promise." He kissed my forehead before walking off.

I placed a hand on my forehead sure as hell that I was blushing like a school girl.

"Craig!" I froze at my name and looked around the crowd. Surely enough there was Kyle waving his hand like crazy. I waved back and headed toward him.

"I'm glad your safe!" Kyle said hugging me. I looked around us. "What about Stan?" I questioned afraid of the answer. "He went off to find the bathroom." I nodded relief spreading through me. I looked at Kyle his neck bruised just like Clydes was. My neck was probably like that as well.

"Who saved you?" Kyle touched his neck. His cheeks turned a slight pink color. "Th-this guy named Eric." I smirked and said "someone's in love."

Kyle punched my shoudler "Shut up!"