Chapter 17

After we were dismissed the days went by fast. When we came here it was Sunday, which was spent teaching Tweek how to cook. Monday was spent watching what little channels this place had, which was mostly re-runs of beloved shows. Tuesday was spent going around town with Clyde, Stan, and Kyle. Clyde spent the first of his money getting us some new stuff.

"Clyde dude seriously you don't have to get me this!" Kyle said guilt evident in his voice. Clyde chuckled "listen here jewfro your getting this damn necklace weather you like it or not." Clyde said paying for the necklace. The necklace was green with a red "E.C" carved into it. "Ya Cartman fanboy." Clyde finished before tugging us out of the peculiar shop.

Wednesday was spent cleaning Tweek's apartment that somehow had become dirty again. Tweek slept on the couch his soft snoring echoing throughout the apartment. Tweek hadn't been home since Sunday. When he said he was busy he really was busy. Busy making this damn place a mess that is.

Thursday was the day I went out to retrieve my mask and color. The streets were pretty busy at the moment as people rushed about shopping or just walking around with friends. Guess it was just a normal everyday thing, seeing as when we were with Clyde it was exactly like this.

I walked into Henrietta's Masks and up to the counter ringing the bell. Pete was the first to walk out "Tucker welcome back." He gestured for me to come around and to the back. I followed him into the back where the others seemed to be finishing off orders. Firkle set a cresent mask to the side, Henrietta was putting the final touches to a coyote mask, and Michael was handing Firkle a slip.

Pete came back to me handing me a wooden box. "Well Tucker it took me awhile but it's done. Try it on to see if it fits well." I set the box down on a coffee table nearby and opened it. The mask's eyes glistened with the light touching it. I caught my breath before picking it up. The mask was lighter than what I expected, don't get me wrong it was good just surprising.

I strapped the mask around my head and looked around. Things had somewhat of a red tint, but not much as other colors were still noticeable. The mask's beak carried what I assume was scented oils. The straps around my head fit perfectly, the shape of the mask was perfect and comfortable. I took off the mask and turned to Pete "well?"

I smiled "It's perfect."  I said placing it back in the wood box. Pete smiled and patted my back "pleasure doing business with you, I'll see you later." He did a two finger salute before sitting next to Firkle and helping him with a mask. I grinned a bit and closed the box walking out of the shop.

"Craig! Wait! Stop!" I froze in my tracks on my way home. I stepped to the side to avoid getting bumped into and watched as Tweek ran towards me. I smiled and waved watching his small figure struggle against the crowd.

Tweek leaned his head onto my chest as he panted his green cloak gripped tightly to his chest. "Ah sorry I was going to m-meet you at home but I saw you walking and just called you." He stood straight and pointed behind him "you want to catch a bite to eat for uh...brunch?" I stared at him for at moment watching as he squirmed under my gaze. I leaned down and kissed his forehead nodding.

"You don't even have to ask just lead the way." Tweek's face was bright red before a smile grew on his face and he grabbed my hand. "Then I'll do just that!" Tweek said happily leading me through the crowd and to a restraunt next to Henrietta's Masks.