Chapter 14

The elevator ride down to the basement was a quiet eerie one. The elevator would produce a squeak every so often making you think it was going to crash down. In the end it didn't. I was glad to rush out of the elevator. I took in a fresh breath, but coughed as a result. The odor of the basement was a strong scent of lavender, bleach, and dirty clothes.

"How fun" I grumbled tightening my hold on the basket and walking further into the basement. I turned the corner the laundry room was lined wall to wall in machines. The dull gray walls splattered with colors from what must've been the kids. Though no one seemed to mind as it gave the dull room a huge splash of color.

I walked over to an empty machine and threw the clothes in. I looked around the room only three people seemed to be in here at the moment. Which was good less of a crowd to deal with in my opinion. I then realized I didn't have any bleach or laundry detergent nothing. I let out a low growl and looked at the other three. 'Which one seemed the most friendliest?' I thought examining the three.

I finally decided on a boy twitching and muttering to himself. I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder "excuse me?" He turned to me "yes? FUCK!" He covered his mouth. "Uh yeah do you mind if I can have some bleach and laundry detergent?" He smiled a bit and nodded. He kept muttering and releasing curses out of his mouth at random.

It was funny but I felt bad for him so I kept my mouth shut. "H-here BITCH you go!" He gave me the bleach and detergent. "Thank you! I'll return it soon!" He nodded and went back to folding his clothes.

He was a nice guy, a bit on the weird side, but weren't we all? I put a cup of bleach into the white load and then detergent. I quickly ran back to the elevator to get the other basket of clothes. Again the squeaking and once a bang. This place is going to get on my nerves.

I walked into Tweeks apartment and made my way to the other basket. I froze my view of Tweek couldn't have been more beautiful. He lay on the couch cuddling my mask wrapped tightly in a blanket. I walked over to him and placed another kiss on his forehead before grabbing the basket and leaving.

~~~~~~
Tweek must've left by now. That much was evident as it's been more than an hour trapped down here. After I loaded the rest of the clothes into the machine I decided to help the guy who let me borrow his bleach and detergent. Good guy his name was Thomas and the reason he wasn't "pretty" was because of his Tourette syndrome. He told me about how his parents didn't even want him but before they could turn him in Tweek and the Outing Squad saved him.

After Thomas was done he had to leave so that left me with the two other people in the laundry room. I didn't know them and personally I didn't want to but one of them had a diffrent plan.

"So your the boy Tweek came down here with!" I looked up from a magazine I found. A girl with red hair and shit tons of make up stood before me. "Yeah and?" I said continuing to read the magazine. "Ya know Tweek never connected with anyone down here. He would pretty much ignore everyone besides the big four." I peeked up at her.

"So why are you telling me this?" I questioned closing the magazine. "Cause you gotta remember buddy, he's the leader of this rebellion. I respect the guy, bless his heart and all but if you get too attached he might just break you." I narrowed my eyes and stood up "Don't talk about Tweek like that. You don't know him as well as I do." She grinned "used to." I narrowed my eyes.

"That was a long time ago I assume. Tweek was one of the firsts ones down here. Which was around a decade ago. People change honey! It's a thing and it sucks." I heard the machine ding signaling it's end of the cycle. "Just you wait!" A hand slammed down behind her making us both jump.

"Leave the guy alone Red." The guy in all black said. "Fuck you Damein." She growled before walking back to her clothes.