Chapter 24

"That was delicious." Eric stated rubbing his stomach. I watched as he took out his wallet and looked at the check before putting some money on it.

"Oh, Eric you don't have to pay its okay!" Tweek said trying to give him back the money.

Eric shook his head "no please, I insist Tweek," He helped Kyle out of his seat. "Now if you don't mind Kyle and I have to go home." Erik said before walking away.

Kyle thanked us and took the bundle and ran to Eric. "Those two I swear are inseparable." Tweek stated as we stood up and stretched. Nichole came by took the check and waved goodbye before rushing off.

I looked at the time realizing I had to pick up my color. "Tweek do you want to come and pick up my color with me?"

I watched him look at the clock on the wall before sighing sadly. "I actually have to go to a meeting with shop keepers."

I nodded "I'll see you at home then." 

Tweek nodded and kissed my cheek before running off.

>>>>>
The shops wasn't far, thankfully, and only took me a couple of minutes to walk to. The door's bell rang cheerfully as I entered. Wendy perked up and waved at me a, girl I remember as Bebe, next to her.

"Hi Criag! Welcome back!" Wendy said cheerfully leaning on the purple counter before her.

"Hay Wendy, I came to get my color." She nodded and took the slip from my hand.

"Righto! I'll be back!" She slipped into the back leaving Bebe and I.

"Don't I get a hi too?" She spoke a smile on her features.

I smiled, "Hi there Bebe. How's it been?"

"Well," She sat on the counter a long peice of pink clothe following her, "been busy with makin' cloaks. New recruits means lots of busy days. Ya' know?"

I nodded understanding how difficult it must be. I watched her peacefully sew the clothes before Wendy bursted through the back door.

"I got it!" She hollered tossing the bundled package at me.

Bebe and I cringed at her loud voice interrupting the peaceful silence. Wendy seemed to not have noticed as she started to cut more of the pink clothe.

"Well? What cha still doin' here? Go on go home and try it on! If it's too big or too small come on back. We'll fix it with no troubles!" Wendy said a smile plastered on her features once again.

Bebe chuckled and waved goodbye.

"Oh switch the sign to close would ya? Thanks yer a pal!" Wendy called as I switched the sign with no hesitation.

The walk home was silent with crickets chirping every once in awhile. The moon could be seen through the hole even so it gave off a calming vibe. Kids still ran around accompanied by someone older than them. Teens held hands or talked about in shops or on the curbs. Once in awhile you would see an adult humbly sitting somewhere no worry in sight.

This place was the complete opposite of South Park. In South Park the moon and stars were covered by pollution. The kid's were always held by leashes or chained by their feet to keep them from running all over. Teens sat at home completing homeowner that reached the ceiling. Adults either did one of two things. Work until they died or committed suicide.

Tweeks mother was one of those adults, which is what influenced her husband to run away. She was a pretty woman and it seemed to be such a painful way. I blinked realizing I was crying. I quickly wiped the tears away and walked into my apartment complex.

>>>>>
It was Monday and I was dressed in gym clothes. They were a bit worn seeing as they were Tweeks, but they were fine.

I stood next to Kyle who shuffled from foot to foot.

"You alright?" Kyle faced me a smile on his face, but fear and worry in his candy green eyes.

"No? Yes? I'm fucking nervous! What if I fail? Will I get kicked out? I don't want to get kicked out! I need to save Ike and my parents!"

I gripped Kyle's shoulders "Kyle," He ignored my word as he continued worrying "Kyle! Damn it listen to me!" I shook his shoulders.

"What?"

"I promise you, you'll be fine. As far as I know you are the fastest kid I know." His jittering stopped, my words finally piercing his eardrums.

Kyle stood in my grasp for a few more moments before he smiled at me.

"Thanks Craig."

I nodded before a whistle sounded throughout the tracks. Pip held a whistle his face lit up bright.

"Welcome recruits to your first day!" He giggled as some of the crowd cheered.

"I'm glad your all excited! So let's get on with it! First exercise twenty jumping jacks, then ten sit ups, twenty bicycles, and then a lap!"

People around me either began stretching or prayed. Both were funny to me as I just stood there and tried my best to keep in pace.

>>>>>
The tor-training went on for the whole time only one break at two. Everyone was sore, except for athletes who had done this before. I however was not an athlete I was a fighter.

Kyle was sitting beside me stretching one final time before standing.

"That was fun wasn't it?" I nodded and stood up.

"Kyle Broflovski?" We both jumped a bit.

Behind us was Pip who smiled fondly at Kyle. Kyle only nodded as I realized his fear had crawled back.

"May I just you are quite excellent in speed! And furthermore I recommend when you choose a weapon you go for the speed category." Pip said before patting Kyle's back and walking off to someone else.

I smirked "I told you, you'd be fine."

Kyle cheered and jumped up and down tackling Eric into a hug.

"I take it Pip talked to you?" Eric said chuckling.

Kyle nodded rapidly before jumping up again and high fiving me.