Chapter 16

Kyle and Eric circled each other Stan and I watched curious and afraid. We were afraid of what injuries Kyle would receive and how far Eric would go. Kyle stopped and ran at Eric, he was going to tackle him.  Or so we thought. Kyle at the last minute skidded beneath Eric's legs and punched the back of his right knee.

Kyle turned to me and smirked. He had copied my moves. Kyle stood sitting on Cartman's back pulling his arms back. "Say mercy!" Eric chuckled before throwing Kyle off him. Kyle landed right in front of us with a thud and groan. Eric stood and ran at Kyle though again Kyle took the upper hand. Gathering dirt and throwing it at Eric he screamed in pain and covered his eyes.

Kyle quickly stood tackling Eric to the ground. Eric fell with a thud and groaned in agony. "Mercy" Eric said as if he had just woken up from a ten hour nap. Eric reached into his pants pocket and retrieved a red safety pin.

He pinned it onto Kyle and smirked "Good work Jew." Eric said before walking off to the others. Kyle stared at the pin on his shirt probably surprised as we are. He turned around a smile on his lips as he ran at us arms spread wide ready for a hug.

I let Stan receive the hug while I laid my hand on his shoudler. Kyle opened his mouth to speak but was interuppted by a whistle. The three of us turned staring ahead at the Outing Squad. Tweek once again at the head. He smiled and said "very impressive out of the one hundred and one recruits fifty five made it past the first test!"

The fifty five (counting us) that all seem to have safety pins all clapped and cheered.  The remaining forty or so all stared at the ground dissapointed in themselves. Tweek whistled again "Now the forty six who did not pass do not worry, you will just have to train longer, and when we think you are ready we will do the test again. For now please go home and treat your wounds." They did just as told and left.

Tweek smiled and clapped his hands. "We expected less to be able to pass but to have fifty five pass is beyond amazing! So Eric will explain your training schedules!" Eric sighed and took Tweeks place at the head.

"On Mondays you all will train your speed with Pip. You will meet Pip at the tracks by 6:00 am and train from then till 3:00 pm!" People groaned others jumped adrenaline pumping in their veins. Eric took a breath "Tuesday you will train your strength with me! You will meet me at the Outing Squad gym from 5:00 am to 3:00 pm!" People around us nodded aware of the responsibilities they had.

"On Wednesdays you will train your intelligence with Butters! You will meet Butters at the Outing Squad classroom at 10:00 am to 4:00 pm!" That was just school here, actually maybe not seeing as they might teach us strategies and the such.

"Thursdays you will train your fist to fist combat with Kenny! You will meet Kenny at the Battle arena from 5:00 am to 3:00 pm!" People at this point all stood quielty or wrote down the times and places on their arms with pens the Outing Squad had passed out.

"Finally Fridays you will train with your weapons with Tweek! You all will meet Tweek at the Battle arena from 5:00 am to 5:00 pm! Any later than 5:30 am and you will be forced to stay longer!" Eric nodded to Tweek and stepped back letting Tweek take the head once more.

"Saturdays and Sundays are off for you trainees! And we plan to have you fit and ready in around five weeks! So expect a lot of sore and tortures days! But all in all this is to free ourselves and our families from that dystopian hell. We will make this happen one way or another!" Tweek said punching the air following by other trainees and the Outing Squad members behind him.

"Remember trainees wear comfortable clothes, and the schedule starts next week! Dismissed!"