Chapter 18

The restraunt's name was in bright white letters against a black background. "Damein's Got The Meal" I smirked and chuckled "It's such a weird name." I said aloud my chuckling not stopping. "Damien?" I shook my head "No the restraunt's name."

A hand clasped my shoulder "Well I was on the spot and I had to get a name in with the paperwork." I turned red eyes meeting my blue eyes. "Hi Damien!" Tweek said fist bumping Damien. "Is that your guys thing?" I questioned letting a small smile rise.

Tweek nodded "after Pip saved him they got surrounded and I came in to help Pip. In the end Damien walked up to me and fist bumped me, and from then on we've just done it." Damien nodding ruffling Tweeks hair. Tweek and Damien looked like siblings, which was fucking adorable if you asked me.

"Damien can we get a table?" Damien looked down at a book on the podium he stood behind. "Umm yeah luckily we have one last table for two." Damien whistled and a girl came running "yes?" She said panting a bit. "Nichole, please show these two to the last two seater." She stood up straight and nodded picking up two menus and two sets of utensils.

She motioned for us to follow her. While walking through the restraunt I noticed just how this place was. There were actually families here and it was beautiful.  Two dads, two moms, one mom one dad, anything you didn't see in South Park you defenitly would see here. That got me to thinking "would I make a good dad?" I shut my mouth. Tweek turned to me "What was that?" He asked a bright smile on his face.

"Uh I asked would you like to split dessert?" He thought for a moment before nodding "sure! Though no promises on having self control! This place makes the best desserts!" We sat down and Nichole took her leave. I turned and looked out the window to my right. People still rushed about shopping and having a plain fun time.

Tweek placed his color on the table letting it make a thump. "Geez Tweek what's in there?" I asked placing the box next to the bundle. "Just my fixed up mask. Henrietta is the best at it." Tweek finished scanning the menu. "Can I see it?" He looked up at me and shrugged "go ahead, no need to ask."

I pulled the bundle close and unwrapped it. The mask was peiced back together somehow, with what I might never know. My brows furrowed remembering Tweeks mask had broken because of me. I bit my lip and traced the designs on the mask afraid if I push too hard it'll break again. One symbol on the left cheek of the mask I knew as the pentagram symbol. The right side had the symbol of love, a heart. The mask held all sorts of symbols on it. Honesty, loyalty, courage, open-minded, and one that struck me hard, lonely.

'Was Tweek lonely?'

"-aig"

Why was he lonely?

"Craig."

Was it because he left his family behind?'

"CRAIG!"

I jumped my grip on the mask tightening. "Ah sorry Craig didn't mean to scare you I was just gonna ask, what do you want to split for dessert?" I blinked remembering where we were. "Uh...pie?" Tweek's smile returned "chocolate strawberry pie!" He smiled setting the menu down and locking his eyes with mine.

"Craig what's wrong?" I blinked not knowing how to answer his question. "I...I don't know." I answered honeslty, I sure as hell didn't know what was wrong with me, hopfully he took that as an answer. Tweek leaned towards me kissing my cheek. "Please talk to me."

"What's the story behind this place? Who helped you guys escape? How was this place created?" Tweek sat back down and stared at his mask a small smile etching onto his features. "Well...it happened when we were about seven years old and we got sick of everything."

Nichole came by pausing Tweek. I sighed as Tweek ordered for us.

'Do I really want to know?' I questioned looking up at Tweek who laughed at what Nichole said.

'Yes...I do'