Chapter five

Levi

I was becoming more and more possessive over (Y/N) and it was getting out of control. I was more than thrilled to hear that we were going to be heading back into the wall after four weeks away. I was certainly going to enjoy real food. As we began packing up, I spoke with Commander Erwin who looked thoughtful.

"Would you define this expedition as a success?" He asked me and I crossed my arms curiously.

"You tell me. So long as my team comes back alive, I deem that a success. We were able to keep a huge amount of people here without numerous attacks." In the back of my mind though, I thought that this trip was a huge success. I'd found myself a new plaything who seemed willing to play my games. (Y/N) relationship with Naoko still bothered me a little but if she said that they were just friends, then I had no choice to believe her.

"Mmm." Was all the commander said and I nodded though I didn't know what he was thinking. Erwin liked to keep things close to his chest and if he wanted to share that information then fine, but if he didn't, I respected that. "Is that all?"

"Keep an eye on Naoko. Something is off with him." Commander Erwin's words caused me to freeze where I stood and I turned on my heels. Erwin was looking out of the window now and I frowned, wanting to ask more but knowing that this was all he would tell me.

Erwin had decided to make my job impossible though as Naoko was placed on the other side of where I was to be riding. As I joined my team, I frowned as I saw Eren standing very close to (Y/N) who was laughing at something he had said. Her normal cold expression had slowly slipped away over the last week and I would like to think it was because of my wonderful skills in the bedroom but that didn't mean I wanted her to be friendly with everyone. Just me. She could be civil with everyone else.

"Seriously, it's like you are a different person. You actually smile, doesn't that hurt your face?" Eren teased as (Y/N) fixed the straps on her horse, shaking her head.

"You know, as much as I find you amusing, sometimes I want to see your titan just so I can take it down." (Y/N) looked at Eren slyly who let out a booming laugh at her comment. "Good, think it's a joke but next time you go, titan, we'll see who wins." Then she has the audacity to wink before preparing to jump on her horse.

"Oh here let me help you." Eren reached over to help and I couldn't stand it anymore. I stormed over and knocked Eren's shoulder hard before he could lean in front of (Y/N). (Y/N) didn't wait for Eren though as she lifted herself with ease onto her horse.

"Hey watch it- Oh shit, sorry captain." Eren dropped his glare at me as I continued walking, though I could feel (Y/N) gaze on me.

"Let's not dick around. I'd like to get home before sunset." I spat at everyone and there was a resounding of 'yes sir'. As I hoist myself onto my horse, I pull my horse next to (Y/N)'s horse and stare forward as everyone scatters towards their horses. "You know you're going to be punished for that." I threaten and (Y/N) turns to me, giving me a wicked grin that made me hard.

A simple look? How pathetic.

"Did you ever consider that perhaps I want to be punished? That I like being told what to do?" She teased and I shook my head now truly believing that (Y/N) was a true temptress. With a simple innocent gaze and a few careful sexual innuendos, I was hard as a rock and wanting to take her to the stables for the ride of her life.

"Do as your told today and you'll be rewarded with greatly." I murmured to her and she smiled so widely that it lit up her entire face. Her eyes sparkled with mischief and I shook my head.

The more I spent time with (Y/N), the more she began to open up to me the more I found her enticing. I wanted to find out more about her. Now I shook my head over my own thoughts as my team gathered around.