Chapter ten

Reader

The abnormal flies at us, jumping straight into the air with its mouth wide open and we miss it by inches. It's wide bright eyes watch us leave and I shiver in disgust as I stop against a tree. Hiro and Ren land next to me while Eito continues on.

"What are you doing? You hurt?" Ren asks looking at me and I shake my head, my eyes focused on the titans that were suddenly swarming the area. "Then what is the issue! Why aren't we getting away?"

"Because they are about to die!" I point out and Ren and Hiro look forward to seeing what the others are stuck. Most of their gas canisters seemed to be empty as they hung against the trees. That would have been fine but we were dealing with ten-meter titans who weren't afraid to jump. The only way they were surviving at the moment was by swinging out of the way pathetically. "Ren, get my small bag and fill it up with some of my canisters. I have plenty so don't worry about it." I urge him as I finally slip on my heavy pack and my shoulders almost scream in relief. It was slowing me down and I knew that now I would be able to ten times quicker, "Hiro, you distract I'll take them out. Agreed? I'll come back and give them the gas."

"So they can chase us down?!" Ren screams and I frown at him, shaking my head. "That's what is going to happen if-"

"Levi doesn't like owing people. After we save him, he'll owe us which will mean he'll let us go."

"You don't know that."

"Trust me, I do!" I hiss and Ren frowns at me as I shove my pack in his chest. "Just get it done and quickly. That big one is about to make its move." I nodded to Hiro and together we flew close enough that we could see but couldn't be seen. "On second thoughts-"

"Eren you don't have any choice! Engage!" A voice echoed and I turned to see Levi screaming at Eren who looked terrified. "Turn titan dammit!"

"I'm trying sir but it isn't working!" Eren was biting his hand hard, blood dripping down his arm and I knew we'd run out of time. He was either going to change and kill everyone in sight or we were going to save him.

"Cut their achilles," I instruct as I fly forward, my speed at an all-time high as I hook into the shoulder and spinning quickly, I took out a chunk of the nape. The titan's mouth went slack as he was sent crashing forward. The other titans turned towards me but it was too late for them. I slashed through their necks, running along their shoulder muscles and carving it up as steam began to cover me entirely. Send two titans down, I whistle loudly and Hiro bursts from the trees and with ease, slicing through all of the titans achilles quickly. On their way down, I finish the job by taking their necks in one action. I was spinning like a ballerina and I continued to move through the air until all of the titans were face down on the ground, steam pouring out of their lifeless bodies. The hot steam causing my face to sweat and I sigh as I land on top of the head as I put my blades away. Hiro lands next to me, crouching down as he wipes the blood on his pants.

"That was simple." Hiro sighs heavily, catching his breath and I nod as Ren lands on the ground, keeping a good distance away from the titan. Snorting, I jumped off and snatched the smaller bag off of him. It was really heavy and I nodded in thanks to Ren before walking to the others.

Levi stood in the middle of his band of men, all looking at me as if I were nuts or something. Like they didn't understand what was happening. It would have been comical if we weren't in the middle of the battle right now. Levi glared at me, his eyes filled with nothing but anger and rage in his blue steel eyes. Lifting my chin up in defiance as I throw the bag at his feet. He didn't look at it, he didn't even glance at it but Sasha squatted down and opened the zip. The moment she unzipped the bag, several canisters fell out, rolling at their feet. They stared at them confused, not understanding and I raised an eyebrow at them curiously.