Chapter eight

Reader

"You'll be moving into Eito's group tomorrow, so use the time with our squad to get in some decent training," Levi commented as we walked down to breakfast the next morning. I insisted on us arriving separately, considering I had fallen asleep in his room, but he had rolled his eyes and ordered me to walk with him. Considering only Hiro knew about the affair, I wasn't too worried but I didn't need to extra eyes on me. The last time I was at HQ I drew the eyes of many suitors who decided to visit me in the night.

"Okay." I sighed as I kept my hands twisted behind my back. I was standing tall as Levi spoke making sure anyone who saw us together would immediately think I was getting orders. Levi ignored my strange behaviour but would smile whenever I would relax my shoulders in pain.

He grabs me before we enter the hall, which is buzzing with people, "Oh and keep an eye on Eito." Levi warned and I raised an eyebrow as I tilted my head playfully to the side.

"Why? Worried he won't be the only captain who takes a fancy to me?" I pushed out my bottom lip in a pout and Levi chuckled shaking his head, "What? I managed to charm you into my bed. Why not Captain Eito?" I tried not to think of that venture as Levi quickly surveyed the area before taking my hand. Spinning me around, he pushed me up against a wall, his knee sliding between my legs as he applied pressure and I let out a breathy moan as he grabbed control of my wrists.

"If I remember correctly, I got you into bed but there was no charm used." He whispered as he nipped my ear playfully. I pushed my hips forward suggestively and Levi quickly jumped away from me, a wicked smile on his face. "Don't or I'll take you against the wall in front of everyone." My eyes widen at the threat before I threw my hands up in surrender.

"You win. But seriously?" I asked again and Levi sighed as he straightened his shirt.

"The reason we are doing this expedition is to capture titans and learn what we can. But in doing this, Erwin always is trying to weed out any traitors like Annie and Erwin suspect Eito." My eyes widen but this time with fear. I manage to compose myself enough that it is simply true to the information, not because of the search. "Keep that information to yourself though and see what you can learn from Eito." I nodded as I follow Levi into the hall. My eyes immediately search for Hiro which reminded me that I was meant to take my shift on watch before training.

"Oh shit. I'll see you later, I'm meant to be on watch!" I cry before sprinting out of the hall and running to the courtyard. My heart was pounding and I could feel whatever contents were in my stomach were about to force their way out. My hands were shaking and I felt myself slipping, wanting to scream for Hiro and Eito to run, to get away before we all got caught. Even though I would never give up my friends for the cause, I didn't know the others and if they revealed who I was and what I was doing here, I'd be killed.

"There you are (L/N)!" Hiro cried and I ran straight into his chest. He quickly managed to catch me before I fell but I was shaking. Hiro pulled away from me at arm's length and stared into my eyes, "Hey, you okay?"

Quickly looking around, I stared at Hiro wide-eyed as I whispered, "They know about Eito." Hiro's eyes widened and I nodded as I continued to look around making sure we were alone, "Levi transferred me to work with him tomorrow and warned me to keep an eye on him. Erwin brought everyone here to catch traitors!" I hissed and Hiro stepped back, letting me go.

"We're screwed..." Hiro murmured and his eyes went blank as if he had checked out. Reacting, I slapped him hard in the face before gripping the front of his shirt.

"Hey! Keep calm, we're not screwed yet. And if we are blown... We leave and regroup got it?" Hiro nodded and I rushed off to command to be assigned my post.